She’s a supermodel and mother of four, and she looks as great as ever. Two months after having her second child, Heidi Klum was even able to walk the runway in a Victoria’s Secret fashion show. So how does Klum balance being a mother and maintaining a totally toned body? With some creative exercise, healthy eating, and the help of trainer David Kirsch.
Here’s a workout, Kirsch explains to Fitness, that is guaranteed to help you slim down and tone you all over. It’s also really simple, making it easy to stick with. Do 30 minutes of cardio three times a week and incorporate light weights twice a week. But to have abs and glutes that resemble Klum’s, give one of these workouts a try.
- Lie face up holding a stability ball with your arms extended over your head.
- Raise your arms and legs to meet over your abs and place the ball between our ankles.
- Repeat the movement, taking the ball into your hands.
- Do three sets of 10, three times a week.
- With your feet wider than shoulder-width apart, bend your knees past 90 degrees.
- Stand and kick your right leg to the side at hip height.
- Repeat on the left side.
- Do 30 reps three times a week.