Siri – Apple’s (NASDAQ:AAPL) voice-activated personal assistant that can understand users’ natural language queries – has recently acquired a new repertoire of sharp jokes in response to Google’s (NASDAQ:GOOG) upcoming wearable tech product, reports The Verge. Naturally, Siri’s head-mounted tech put-downs are activated by stating the “Okay Glass” command.
The Google Glass command activates one of a half-dozen different put-downs about Google Glass. Here are Siri’s six caustic responses to “Okay Glass,” courtesy of Apple Insider:
- “Glass? I think you’ve got the wrong assistant.”
- “I’m not Glass. And I’m just fine with that.”
- “I think that Glass is half empty.”
- “Just so you know, I don’t do anything when you blink at me.”
- “Stop trying to strap me to your forehead. It won’t work.”
- “Very funny, (name). I mean, not funny ‘ha-ha,’ but funny.”