Chevron and 4 Dow Giants with Investment Catalysts this Week

Here’s your Cheat Sheet to the week in Dow 30 healthcare stock news:

Markets are at 5-year highs! Discover the best stocks to own. Click here for our fresh Feature Stock Pick now!

Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX): Current price $116.20

Morocco Exploration signed petroleum agreements with the Office National Des Hydrocarbures Et Des Mines in that country for three offshore areas. Once awarded, Chevron will purchase seismic data and conduct studies in the deepwater areas known as Cap Rhir Deep, Cap Cantin Deep and Cap Walidia Deep, which lie between 60 and 120 miles west and northwest of Agadir. The areas cover about 11,300 square miles with average water depths ranging between 330 feet to 14,700 feet. Chevron Morocco Exploration has a 75 percent working interest in the three areas, with the Office National Des Hydrocarbures Et Des Mines holding the remaining 25 percent.

Chevron Stock Chart

More Articles About:   , , , ,