Eagle Bulk Shipping, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGLE) recently reported its fourth quarter earnings and discussed the following topics in its earnings conference call.
Natasha Boyden – Global Hunter Securities: Soph, maybe you can help me. I’m just a little bit confused on one point. On Page 18 in the presentation, you say you have $5.5 million of delayed cash installments through 2021. In the press release it says the balance is $53.7 million through 2021. What am I missing there?
Sophocles N. Zoullas – Chairman and CEO: Okay, what’s happened on March 28, part of KLC process of amending the rehabilitation plan, they convert 90% of the long-term receivable to equity and the remainder 10% which is about $5.1 million will be in cash. So, the $53 million that you have plus the $2 million that we have in addition of long-term receivable which totals $55 million convert to 10%, long-term receivable and 90% of that to equity. Natasha, just as we mentioned that just happened on Thursday, last week.
Natasha Boyden – Global Hunter Securities: Just again to clarify. So, you’re saying the 90% is equity, it’s not cash?
Sophocles N. Zoullas – Chairman and CEO: Yes.
Natasha Boyden – Global Hunter Securities: Also just remaining on the KLC agreement here I guess, can you just talk about how this was arrived at sort of the time period of eight years. I think in the press release, again you say it’s sort of back end loaded. How was that arrived at and – that’s basically the question. How did you really decide on that?
Sophocles N. Zoullas – Chairman and CEO: Sure. I would say we were a little bit subjected to the court system in Korea and Seoul, so there was a little bit of – if you want to know the truth there is a little bit of a black box for us sitting here in New York. But it was a very complex process that, as you know, went over a period of over 12 months and involved all the interested parties in Korea Lines. It involved multiple court hearings over multiple months, but was ultimately punctuated with a decision that Adir just mentioned on March 28 that we think will be the final, if you will, the final deal for Korea Lines. But again our visibility on this wasn’t tremendous just because it was all being done in Korea…