Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Equifax Inc. (NYSE:EFX).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Equifax Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Mast Kent E: act as CVP and Chief Legal Off. On 11/30/2011, sold 4,500 shares, worth $165,200.
- Mast Kent E: act as CVP and Chief Legal Off. On 11/03/2011, sold 3,000 shares, worth $106,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Equifax Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 300,837,808 shares, worth $10,339,795,461. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MILLENNIUM MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 475,881 shares, worth $16,356,030. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- JACOBS LEVY EQUITY MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 285,140 shares, worth $9,800,262. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TWO SIGMA INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 219,232 shares, worth $7,535,004. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- STEVENS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 105,315 shares, worth $3,619,677. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Equifax Inc. brings buyers and sellers together through its information management, transaction processing, direct marketing, and customer relationship management businesses. The company serves the financial services, retail, credit card, telecommunications/utilities, transportation, information technology and healthcare industries and government.
Competitors to Watch: McGraw-Hill (NYSE:MHP), Paychex (NASDAQ:PAYX), Automatic Data Processing (NASDAQ:ADP), Thomson Reuters (NYSE:TRI), EDGAR (NASDAQ:EDGR), FactSet Research (NYSE:FDS), ValuLine (NASDAQ:VALU), Envestnet (NYSE:ENV), Morningstar (NASDAQ:MORN) and The Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (NYSE:DNB).
(Note: Data regarding Equifax Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>