Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ:FISV).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Fiserv, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Yabuki Jeffery W: act as President & CEO. On 08/08/2011, bought 1,000 shares, worth $53,000.
- Warsop Thomas W Iii: act as EVP, Group President. On 08/18/2011, bought 1,000 shares, worth $52,400.
- Yabuki Jeffery W: act as President & CEO. On 08/19/2011, bought 1,000 shares, worth $51,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Fiserv, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 970,748 shares, worth $49,284,876.
- TPG-AXON MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 560,000 shares, worth $28,431,200.
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 501,252 shares, worth $25,448,564.
- MASSACHUSETTS FINANCIAL SERVICES CO /MA/: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 317,700 shares, worth $16,129,629.
- IRIDIAN ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC/CT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 284,100 shares, worth $14,423,757.
About the company: Fiserv, Inc. provides integrated information management and electronic commerce systems and services. The Company’s solutions include transaction processing, electronic bill payment and presentment, business process outsourcing, document distribution services, and software and systems solutions.
Competitors to Watch: Visa Inc. (NYSE:V), Mastercard (NYSE:MA) Online Resources Corp. (NASDAQ:ORCC), DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE:DST), Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ:JKHY), Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE:FIS), Fundtech Ltd. (NASDAQ:FNDT), S1 Corporation (NASDAQ:SONE), ACI Worldwide Inc (NASDAQ:ACIW), and Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ:INTU).
(Note: Data regarding Fiserv, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>