Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Moody’s Corp. (NYSE:MCO).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Moody’s Corp. in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,902,063 shares, worth $88,019,571.
- SELECT EQUITY GROUP INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 562,932 shares, worth $17,073,728.
- MANNING & NAPIER ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 195,620 shares, worth $5,933,155.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 182,882 shares, worth $5,546,811.
- OMERS ADMINISTRATION CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 147,410 shares, worth $4,470,945.
About the company: Moody’s Corporation is a credit rating, research, and risk analysis firm. The Company provides credit ratings and related research, data and analytical tools, quantitative credit risk measures, risk scoring software, and credit portfolio management solutions and securities pricing software and valuation models.
Competitors to Watch: Equifax Inc. (NYSE:EFX), CreditRiskMonitor.com, Inc. (CRMZ), McGraw-Hill (NYSE:MHP), Paychex (NASDAQ:PAYX), Automatic Data Processing (NASDAQ:ADP), Thomson Reuters (NYSE:TRI), EDGAR (NASDAQ:EDGR), FactSet Research (NYSE:FDS), ValuLine (NASDAQ:VALU), Envestnet (NYSE:ENV), Morningstar (NASDAQ:MORN) and The Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (NYSE:DNB).
(Note: Data regarding Moody’s Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>