Pfizer Wins Big Settlement From Teva and 3 More Hot Stocks

Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE): Pfizer and Takeda pharmaceuticals have obtained a $2.15 billion settlement from Teva (NYSE:TEVA) and India’s Sun for breaching a patent of Pfizer’s and  Takeda subsidiary Nycomed’s acid reflux medicine Protonix. Pfizer will receive 64 percent of the money, while Takeda will be awarded the remaining 36 percent.  Teva will pay $1.6 billion of the $2.15 billion, and Sun will make up the remaining $550 million.

NEW! Discover a new stock idea each week for less than the cost of 1 trade. CLICK HERE for your Weekly Stock Cheat Sheets NOW!