Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Teradyne Inc. (NYSE:TER).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Teradyne Inc. in Q3 2011:
- AXA: On 06/30/2011, held 838,000 shares, worth $12,402,400. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 809,800 shares, worth $11,985,040. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WADDELL & REED FINANCIAL INC: On 06/30/2011, held 652,100 shares, worth $9,651,080. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 528,797 shares, worth $7,826,196. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SEI TRUST CO: On 06/30/2011, held 367,382 shares, worth $5,437,254. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Teradyne, Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and supports semiconductor test products and services on a world wide basis. The Company’s test equipment products and services include: semiconductor test systems, military/aerospace test instrumentation and systems, circuit-board test and inspection systems and automotive diagnostic and test systems.
Competitors to Watch: LTX-Credence Corporation (NASDAQ:LTXC), Verigy Ltd. (NASDAQ:VRGY), Advantest Corp. (NYSE:ATE), Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ:AEHR), Nanometrics Incorporated (NASDAQ:NANO), Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE:A), Aetrium, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATRM), Cohu, Inc. (NASDAQ:COHU), Rudolph Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:RTEC), and inTEST Corporation (NASDAQ:INTT).
(Note: Data regarding Teradyne Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>