Molycorp, Inc (NYSE:MCP): Dahlman Rose increased Molycorp’s price target based on expectations the Neo Materials deal will close by the end of Q2 2012. The firm expects New Materials to add 50c in earnings power before synergies. Shares are Buy rated.
AeroVironment, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVAV): Benchmark Co. views the recent sell-off in shares of AeroVironment as overdone and expects the company’s results and guidance in late June to serve as a positive catalyst. The firm has a Buy rating on the name with a $38 price target.
Teradyne Inc. (NYSE:TER): After meeting with management, Piper Jaffray believes Teradyne’s story is misunderstood and that the current valuation discount to peers is unwarranted. Piper expects the company’s share gains in semi test to likely continue and reiterates an Overweight rating on the stock with a $24 price target.
Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE): Citigroup estimates that Pfizer’s share repurchases since 1998, totaling $66B, have destroyed $11.7B in shareholder value, for an absolute return of down 18%. Citi thinks the company’s large acquisitions have had mixed success while its small deals have not created shareholder value. Citi believes dividend increases above Pfizer’s 40% payout target would show investors a stronger commitment to creating shareholder value. Citi keeps a Neutral rating on shares of Pfizer.
Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:MNTA): Canaccord said Momental Pharmaceuticals risk/reward is favorable into the generic Copaxone suit which is expected to be resolved in mid-2012. The firm said consensus is only factoring in a 25% chance of a win for Momenta and the firm sees a 55% chance of $5-$6 upside and 45% chance of a $2 decline. Shares are Buy rated with a $7 price target.
Want news like this in real-time so you can get an edge? Click here for Wall St. Cheat Sheet Pro.