Here are 18 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Aeroflex Holding Corp. (NYSE:ARX): Down 5.74% to $9.86. Aeroflex Holding Corporation designs and manufactures radio frequency and microwave integrated circuits. The circuits are used in the production of wireless communications equipment for the space, avionics, defense, commercial wireless communications, medical and other markets.
- Advantest Corp. (NYSE:ATE): Up 0.07% to $14.91. ADVANTEST CORPORATION produces semiconductor testing devices and electronic measuring instruments. The Company’s products include large-scale integration (NYSE:LSI) test systems, memory test systems, dynamic test handlers, network analyzers, electronic meters, optical testing devices, and signal sources.
- Hampton Roads Bankshares Inc. (NASDAQ:HMPR): Down 5.29% to $6.81. Hampton Roads Bankshares, Inc. is the holding company for Bank of Hampton Roads. The Bank is involved in a general community and commercial banking business, targeting the needs of individuals and small to medium sized businesses. Bank of Hampton Roads operates various branches which serve Chesapeake, Suffolk, Norfolk, and Virginia Beach, all located in Virginia.
- China Lodging Group, Limited (NASDAQ:HTHT): Down 7.04% to $14.79. China Lodging Group Ltd. operates a hotel chain in China. The Company mainly utilizes a lease-and-operate model, under which they directly operate hotels that are typically located in prime locations of selected cities. China Lodging also employs a franchise-and-manage model, under which they manage franchised hotels.
- iGATE Corporation (NASDAQ:IGTE): Down 3.82% to $11.07. iGATE Corporation offers a range of information technology solutions to to large and medium-sized organizations using an offshore/onsite model. The Company’s services include client/server design and development, conversion/migration services, offshore outsourcing, enterprise resource planning (“ERP”) package implementation and integration services, and software development.
- China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited (NYSE:MY): Up 1.32% to $3.83. China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited designs, manufactures, sells and services wind turbines. The Company’s client base are Chinese state owned power producers.
- Nordion Inc. (NYSE:NDZ): Down 0.68% to $8.75. Nordion, Inc. manufactures products used in medical imaging and radiotherapeutics. The Company produces medical isotopes for cardiology, oncology, neurology and research products; offers molecular medicine services; and manufactures commercial gamma sterilization systems.
- PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P. (NYSE:PNG): Down 2.28% to $18.23. PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P. (PNGS) acquires, operates, develops, and manages natural gas storage facilities. The Company also leases storage capacity and pipeline transportation. PNGS conducts its business in the United States.
- Patni Computer Systems Limited (NYSE:PTI): Down 2.8% to $11.81. Patni Computer Systems Ltd develops software and provides information technology services and business solutions. The Company maintains application development projects, across all major software platforms and environments.
- Pzena Investment Management, Inc (NYSE:PZN): Down 3.72% to $5.18. Pzena Investment Management Inc. is a value-oriented investment management firm. The firm manages client assets across a range of value investing strategies on behalf of institutions, high net worth individuals, and select third-party distributed mutual funds. Pzena Investment Management’s value strategies span different market capitalization segments in both U.S. and international markets
- Ardea Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:RDEA): Down 2.06% to $15.18. Ardea Biosciences, Inc. researches, develops, and markets treatments for HIV, cancer, and inflammatory diseases.
- Strayer Education Inc. (NASDAQ:STRA): Up 1.08% to $101.66. Strayer Education, Inc. is the holding company of Strayer University, an institution of higher learning. Strayer University offers working adults undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business administration, accounting, information technology, education and public administration. Strayer offers courses in the eastern United States and through the Internet.
- Synutra International Inc. (NASDAQ:SYUT): Down 4.4% to $7.61. Synutra International, Inc., through subsidiaries, manufactures infant formula and other nutritional products.
- Urban Outfitters Inc. (NASDAQ:URBN): Down 6.25% to $27.83. Urban Outfitters, Inc. operates retail stores and direct response, including a catalog and Web sites. The Company’s Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie retail concepts sell fashion apparel, accessories, and household and gift merchandise. Urban also designs and markets young women’s casual wear which it provides to the Company’s retail operations and sells to retailers worldwide.
- USANA Health Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ:USNA): Down 10.03% to $24.32. USANA Health Sciences, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets nutritionals, personal care, and weight management products. The Company’s products are sold directly to preferred customers and distributors throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and Hong Kong.
- VanceInfo Technologies Inc. (NYSE:VIT): Down 26.94% to $13.83. VanceInfo Technologies Inc. is an information technology solutions and software development company. The Company’s services includes research and development enterprise solutions, application development and maintenance, quality assurance and testing, as well as globalization and localization.
- WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. (NYSE:WX): Down 0.38% to $13.25. WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. provides pharmaceutical and biotechnology research and development outsourcing. The Company’s services include discovery chemistry, service biology, analytical, pharmaceutical development, and manufacturing.
- Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ:Z): Down 5.56% to $24.10. Zillow is a home and real estate marketplace dedicated to helping homeowners, buyers, sellers, renters, real estate agents, mortgage professionals, landlords and property managers find and share vital information about homes, real estate and mortgages. We are transforming the way consumers make home-related decisions and connect with real estate professionals.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>