Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Teradyne Inc. (NYSE:TER).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Teradyne Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CAMBIAR INVESTORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,615,085 shares, worth $17,782,086.
- PENN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT CO INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 629,043 shares, worth $6,925,763.
- POLAR CAPITAL LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 300,000 shares, worth $3,303,000.
- TFS CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 261,506 shares, worth $2,879,181.
- SPOT TRADING L.L.C: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 204,061 shares, worth $2,246,712.
About the company: Teradyne, Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and supports semiconductor test products and services on a world wide basis. The Company’s test equipment products and services include: semiconductor test systems, military/aerospace test instrumentation and systems, circuit-board test and inspection systems and automotive diagnostic and test systems.
Competitors to Watch: LTX-Credence Corporation (NASDAQ:LTXC), Verigy Ltd. (NASDAQ:VRGY), Advantest Corp. (NYSE:ATE), Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ:AEHR), Nanometrics Incorporated (NASDAQ:NANO), Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE:A), Aetrium, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATRM), Cohu, Inc. (NASDAQ:COHU), Rudolph Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:RTEC), and inTEST Corporation (NASDAQ:INTT).
(Note: Data regarding Teradyne Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>