- Liberty Global Inc. (NASDAQ:LBTYB): Up +10.47%. Liberty Global, Inc. owns interests in broadband, distribution, and content companies operating outside the continental United States, principally in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
- The Fresh Market Inc (NASDAQ:TFM): Up +9.59%. Fresh Market, Inc. retails food. The Company operates a chain of stores that retail fresh premium perishable food items. Fresh Market operates in the southeastern, midwestern and mid-Atlantic states.
- Vera Bradley, Inc. (NASDAQ:VRA): Up +7.8%. Vera Bradley, Inc. designs, produces and retails fashion accessories for women. The Company markets handbags, accessories and travel and leisure items through its chain of retail stores and independent retailers.
- Genesco Inc. (NYSE:GCO): Up +7.7%. Genesco Inc. retails branded footwear, licensed and branded headwear, and wholesales branded footwear. The Company operates stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
- Popular, Inc. (NASDAQ:BPOP): Up +6.97%. Popular, Inc. is a bank holding company that provides commercial banking services through branches in Puerto Rico, the British Virgin Islands, the Dominican Republic, and the United States mainland. The Company also provides mortgage and consumer finance, lease financing, investment banking and broker/dealer activities, retail financial services, and automated tellers.
- Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ:CGNX): Down -10.15%. Cognex Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets machine vision systems. The Company’s systems are used to automate the manufacture of a variety of discrete items and to assure their quality. Cognex has regional offices located throughout North America, Japan, Europe, and Southeast Asia.
- TriQuint Semiconductor (NASDAQ:TQNT): Down -8.7%. TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a variety of high performance analog and mixed signal integrated circuits for the communications markets. The Company utilizes its proprietary gallium arsenide technology to enable its products to overcome the performance barriers of silicon devices in various applications. TriQuint’s products are sold worldwide.
- VirnetX Holding Corporation (AMEX:VHC): Down -7.2%. Virnetx Holding Corporation is developing and commercializing software and technology solutions for securing real-time communications over the Internet.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd (NASDAQ:MPEL): Down -7.11%. Melco Crown Entertainment. Ltd. develops, owns and operates casino gaming and entertainment resort facilities.
- DryShips Inc. (NASDAQ:DRYS): Down -6.94%. DryShips Inc. owns and operates drybulk carriers. Commodities transported by the Company consist of major bulks, which include iron ore, coal, and grain, and minor bulks such as bauxite, phosphate and steel products. The Company also owns Ultra Deep Water Rigs.