Following are 16 of his picks on April 7th. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
1) The median market cap of these 16 stocks is 10.793B.
2) The average market cap is 17.096B.
3) The maximum market cap is 106.2B.
4) The minimum market cap is 403.0M.
5) The median stock is 10.79% off its high and 45.36% off its 52-week low.
6) The average stock is 15.53% off its high and 67.42% off its 52-week low.
7) The best-performing stock has increased 180.83% from its 52-week low.
8) The worst-performing stock has increased only 12.16% from its 52-week low.
16 Of Jim Cramer Calls on April 7th
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Ticker||Price @ 05 06 mkt close||Market Cap||52-week high||52-week low||% off high||% off low|
|EOG Resources, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:EOG)||$107.44||27.320B||121.44||85.42||11.53%||25.78%|
|Enterprise Products Partners LP||Buy||(NYSE:EPD)||$41.36||34.894B||44.35||30.14||6.74%||37.23%|
|FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||Buy||(NYSE:FRC)||$31.08||4.005B||32.37||26.99||3.99%||15.15%|
|Georgia Gulf Corp.||Sell||(NYSE:GGC)||$31.20||1.060B||40.59||11.11||23.13%||180.83%|
|SPDR Gold Trust||Buy||(NYSE:GLD)||$145.30||N/A||153.61||113.08||5.41%||28.49%|
|Intuitive Surgical, Inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:ISRG)||$348.38||13.687B||377.84||246.05||7.80%||41.59%|
|MAKO Surgical Corp.||Sell||(NASDAQ:MAKO)||$24.98||1.019B||27.99||9.28||10.75%||169.18%|
|Monster Worldwide, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:MWW)||$16.61||2.027B||25.90||10.01||35.87%||65.93%|
|Oncolytics Biotech Inc.||Sell||(NASDAQ:ONCY)||$5.66||403.0M||6.95||2.40||18.56%||135.83%|
|Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd.||Sell||(NYSE:QIHU)||$26.93||12.229B||36.21||24.01||25.63%||12.16%|
1. ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP): ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company which operates in several business segments. The Company explores for and produces petroleum, and refines, markets, supplies, and transports petroleum. ConocoPhillips also gathers and processes natural gas, and produces and distributes chemicals and plastics.
2. Enbridge Inc. (NYSE:ENB): Enbridge Inc. provides energy transportation, distribution, and related services in North America and internationally. The Company operates a crude oil and liquids pipeline system, is involved in international energy projects, and is involved in natural gas transmission and midstream businesses. Enbridge also distributes natural gas and electricity, and provides retail energy products.
3. EOG Resources, Inc. (NYSE:EOG): EOG Resources, Inc. explores for, develops, produces and markets natural gas and crude oil. The Company operates in major producing basins in the United States, Canada, Trinidad, the United Kingdom North Sea, China and, from time to time, select other international areas.
4. Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD): Enterprise Products Partners L.P. provides processing and transportation services to producers and consumers of natural gas liquids. The Company generally processes products that are ultimately used as feedstocks in petrochemical manufacturing, in the production of motor gasoline, and as fuel for residential and commercial heating.
5. FIRST REPUBLIC BANK (NYSE:FRC): First Republic Bank and its affiliated companies provide a wide range of banking services. The Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services, in major metropolitan areas throughout the United States.
6. Georgia Gulf Corp. (NYSE:GGC): Georgia Gulf Corporation manufactures and markets chemical and plastic products. The Company’s products include electrochemicals, methanol, and aromatic chemicals. Georgia Gulf’s products are sold for further processing into a variety of end-use applications, such as plastic piping, window frames made from PVC resins, and bonding agents for wood products.
7. SPDR Gold Trust (:GLD): SPDR Gold Trust is an investment fund incorporated in the USA. The investment objective of the Trust is for the Shares to reflect the performance of the price of gold bullion, less the Trust’s expenses. The Trust holds gold and is expected from time to time to issue Baskets in exchange for deposits of gold and to distribute gold in connection with redemptions of Baskets.
8. Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (NASDAQ:ISRG): Intuitive Surgical, Inc. design, manufactures and markets surgical systems. The Company’s surgical system controls Intuitive Surgical endoscopic instruments, including rigid endoscopes, blunt and sharp endoscopic dissectors, scissors, scalpels, forceps/pickups, needle holders, endoscopic retractors, electrocautery, ultrasonic cutters, and accessories during surgical procedures.
9. Jarden Corp. (NYSE:JAH): Jarden Corporation provides a broad range of consumer products. The Company’s product segments include Outdoor Solutions, Consumer Solutions and Branded Consumables. Jarden sells branded products through a variety of distribution channels, including club, department store, drug, grocery, mass merchant, sporting goods and specialty retailers, as well as direct to consumers.
10. MAKO Surgical Corp. (NASDAQ:MAKO): MAKO Surgical Corp. is a medical device company. The Company offers robotic-ARM solutions and implants for minimally invasive orthopedic knee procedures.
11. Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:MWW): Monster Worldwide, Inc., through its subsidiaries, offers help wanted advertisements over the Internet. The Company charges employers and human resource professionals to post and search advertisements, and allows job seekers to search job postings and post their resumes free of charge. Monster also operates websites that connect companies to highly targeted audiences.
12. Oncolytics Biotech Inc. (:ONCY): Oncolytics Biotech Inc. discovers and develops pharmaceutical products for the treatment of cancers that have not been successfully treated with conventional therapeutics. The Company is focusing on the development of the reovirus known as REOLYSIN as a potential cancer therapeutic.
13. Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd. (NYSE:QIHU): Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd. provides Internet and mobile security products in the People’s Republic of China. The Companys products include an Internet security product for Internet security and system optimization; an anti-virus application to protect users’ computers against trojan horses, viruses, worms, adware, and other forms of malware; and a mobile smartphone security program.
14. Tesoro Corporation (NYSE:TSO): Tesoro Corporation refines and markets petroleum products, and provides transporting services. The Company operates refineries, as well as a network of retail and refueling stations in the western United States. Tesoro also markets gasoline and diesel fuel to independent marketers and commercial end users.
15. V.F. Corporation (NYSE:VFC): VF Corporation is an international apparel company. The Company owns a broad portfolio of brands in the jeanswear, outerwear, packs, footwear, sportswear and occupational apparel categories. VF Corp’s products are marketed to consumers shopping in specialty stores, upscale and traditional department stores, national chains and mass merchants.
16. Weyerhaeuser Co. (NYSE:WY): Weyerhaeuser Company is an integrated forest products company with offices or operations worldwide. The Company primarily grows and harvests trees, develops and construct real estate and makes a range of forest products.