How can you have dessert when you don’t want the hassle of turning on the oven? The answer to your problem is no-bake desserts, and today, we’re talking about fudge. Fudge is a favorite any time of year, as it’s indulgent and melts in your mouth, but is very little hassle to create on your own. Your fudge will take you minutes to make, and then all you have to do is let it set in the refrigerator. Check out these six recipes to see what we mean.
1. 3-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge
First up is 3-ingredient chocolate fudge from Foodie and Wine. If you have chocolate chips, condensed milk, and vanilla extract, you’re ready to make homemade fudge. The dessert will take you no time at all and can be stored in the refrigerator for the next time a craving strikes. This fudge only requires three ingredients but can be topped with any garnishes you like. Throw on nuts, sprinkles, coconut flakes, or more and sink your teeth into a fudge you can feel good about.
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 14 oz Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
See full recipes directions at Foodie and Wine.
2. 3-Ingredient Peppermint Oreo Fudge
If you want to incorporate your favorite toppings into your fudge, try this peppermint Oreo fudge from The Gunny Sack. It again only requires 3 ingredients, and this time, it’s frosting, chocolate chips, and peppermint Oreos. You’ll combine the three ingredients in a bowl before spreading the good stuff into a prepared pan and topping with more chopped Oreos. This fudge proves that you can enjoy peppermint during any season — just keep your eye out for the right Oreos!
- 12-ounce container peppermint frosting (or add 2 teaspoons peppermint extract to 12 ounces vanilla frosting)
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- ½ cup finely crushed Peppermint Oreos
- 1 cup roughly chopped Peppermint Oreos
3. Healthy 3-Ingredient Maple Almond Fudge
If you’re looking for a sweet yet somewhat healthy treat, this 3-ingredient maple almond fudge from The Big Man’s World is for you. Not only is it vegan and paleo-friendly, it’s also gluten- and refined sugar-free. The fudge is full of healthy fats that come from almond butter and almond meal, and maple syrup is the sweetener that binds everything together. It’s also up to you whether you want to further flavor your fudge with vanilla extract. Refrigerate this fudge for at least 30 minutes and then dig in.
- 2 cups almond meal (can sub almond flour)
- ½ cup natural almond butter
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
See full recipes directions at The Big Man’s World.
4. 3-Ingredient Vanilla Bean Fudge
Next up is another 3-ingredient fudge recipe, and this one is all about vanilla. The vanilla bean fudge is from Something Swanky and it calls into play white chocolate, condensed milk, and vanilla bean paste. You’ll combine your ingredients in a saucepan until melted and smooth, and then all you have to do is wait for the fudge to set. If you’re a vanilla lover, you’re going to love the deeply rich taste of this Vanilla Bean Fudge.
- 3 cups white chocolate or white candy melts
- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste (OR 1 vanilla bean, scraped)
- Optional: white melting candy for drizzling over top and sprinkles
See full recipes directions at Something Swanky.
5. 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
Peanut butter enthusiasts will love this 3-ingredient peanut butter fudge from Sprinkle Bakes. Condensed milk combined with peanut butter yields a decadent mixture worth spending a couple extra minutes at the gym for. And with the addition of white almond bark, all bets are off. This easy dessert will quench your sweet and salty cravings, and gift you with a sweet treat.
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 package (16 ounces) white almond bark , broken into pieces
- Flake or coarse grain sea salt, optional
See full recipes directions at Sprinkle Bakes.
6. 3-Ingredient Reeses’s Fudge
Last but definitely not least: Reese’s fudge. Dessert dreams come true in the form of this fudge from Butter With a Side of Bread. Who knew that all you need for the good stuff is frosting, peanut butter chips, and Reese’s Pieces? Not us, but now we know, and we bet it’ll be your go-to no-bake dessert. The fun enhancement to typical vanilla fudge will please all of your eaters, but that’s only if they can convince you to share the sugary indulgence that is fudge.
- 1 container vanilla frosting (basic kind- not fluffy!)
- 1 10-oz package peanut butter chips
- 1-10-oz bag mini Reese’s Pieces