The Best Places to Poop at Disney World
When you gotta go, you gotta go.
The ideal place to take care of business is in your home bathroom. But when you’re traveling and that option isn’t possible, there are certain places where pooping is more and less enjoyable. Finding a comfortable, private place to use the bathroom when you’re away from home will set your mind at ease and help to reduce anxiety.
Disney World is full of bathrooms, but not all of them offer the same level of comfort for doing a dirty deed. Ahead, check out the best places to poop when you’re at Disney World.
Best bathrooms at Magic Kingdom
The most important aspects of a good restroom for pooping is that it’s clean and uncrowded. It’s hard — but not impossible — to find that sort of situation at the Magic Kingdom.
According to blogger and frequent Disney tourist Patrick Reikofski, the least crowded bathrooms are:
- First Aid/Child Care restrooms – located between Casey’s Corner and The Crystal Palace
- Gaston’s Tavern in Fantasyland – located between Gaston’s Tavern and the Bonjour! Village Gifts shop
- Pirates of the Caribbean restrooms in Adventureland – located near the Plaza del Sol Caribe Bazaar gift shop (Pirates of the Caribbean ride exit)
Next: Worst bathrooms at Magic Kingdom
Worst bathrooms at Magic Kingdom
The most crowded bathrooms are also usually the dirtiest, making them unpleasant places for pooping (plus, they’re the most likely to run out of toilet paper). Reikofski found that the City Hall restrooms near the front entrance between City Hall and the fire station along with the Adventureland Breezeway restrooms across from the Swiss Family Treehouse were both too crowded for enjoyable pooping.
Next: Best bathrooms at EPCOT
Best bathrooms at EPCOT
There are quite a few acceptable bathroom options at EPCOT.
- Odyssey Center restrooms – located outside of First Aid/Child Care near the Odyssey Center
- Imagination! restrooms – located on the far right side of Journey into Imagination with Figment ride
- Fountain View Restrooms – located in the Innovations West building near Starbucks between the Character Spot and Club Cool
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends restrooms – located on the lower level of the Seas pavilion past the manatee tank
- American Adventure restrooms – located at America Pavilion near the Kidcot station
Next: Worst bathrooms at EPCOT
Worst bathrooms at EPCOT
Overcrowded and not well maintained, these are the bathrooms at EPCOT you’d be better off skipping:
- Future World East restrooms – located outside Mouse Gears near Test Track and Mission Space rides
- Refreshment Port restrooms – located between Port of Entry gift shop and Canada Pavilion
- Germany Pavilion restrooms – located outside the Germany pavilion near the miniature train set
Next: Best bathrooms at Hollywood Studios
Best bathrooms at Hollywood Studios
Spending the day at Hollywood Studios? Check out one of these bathrooms when nature calls.
- Streets of America restrooms – located outside Lights, Motors, Action! entrance,
- Animation Courtyard restrooms – located near Magic of Disney Animation entrance and Disney Studio Store gift shop
- Hollywood Brown Derby restrooms – located inside Hollywood Brown Derby side entrance and Disney Junior Live of Stage alternate exit
Next: Worst bathrooms at Hollywood Studios
Worst bathrooms at Hollywood Studios
Meanwhile, avoid the Studio Catering Company restrooms near the old Backstage Lot tour exit, and skip the Pizza Planet Arcade Restrooms near the Muppet Vision 3D entrance.
Next: Best bathrooms at Animal Kingdom
Best bathrooms at Animal Kingdom
While there are no ideal restrooms at Animal Kingdom since they’re all overly crowded, your best choice for a relatively quiet, comfortable place to poop is the Child Care/First Aid restrooms located outside the Creature Comforts gift shop outside entrance to Africa.
Of course, when the urge hits, any bathroom at Disney World works fine. But if you have a little extra time to plot your path, pick one of the best bathrooms for total comfort!
Read more: The Disney Park Secrets You Never Knew
Check out The Cheat Sheet on Facebook!