Here Is Everyone Corey Feldman Has Accused of Sexual Abuse in Hollywood

 Corey Feldman attends the Ovation TV premiere screening

Corey Feldman | Araya Diaz/Getty Images for Ovation

On the heels of the sexual misconduct allegations made against Harvey Weinstein and many other powerful men in Hollywood, child actor-turned-singer Corey Feldman said he’s on a mission to end pedophilia within the industry.

The Stand By Me star has spoken about this subject in the past. In a 2011 interview on ABC, he claimed, “The No. 1 problem in Hollywood was, and is, and always will be pedophilia.” Feldman also alleged in his 2013 book, Coreyography, that he and his frequent co-star and pal, the late Corey Haim, were victims of sexual abuse and “passed around” to child predators.

At the time he said he wasn’t able to name names, but that’s changed now and he has come forward to say exactly who those alleged abusers were. Here’s who he named and what he’s doing to try to expose other abusers.

He wants to release a film about pedophilia in Hollywood

In October 2017, Feldman released a video to announce his “Truth Campaign.” The Lost Boys star is trying to raise $10 million to fund a film project to shed light on Hollywood’s alleged “pedophile ring.”

I told everybody a few days ago that I had a plan to hopefully bring to light what is happening in the world of entertainment as far as perverts and pedophiles and all the topics we’ve been discussing. Right off the bat I can name six names, one of them who’s still very powerful today. And a story that links all the way up to a studio. It connects pedophilia to one of the major studios.

So far, Feldman has raised more than $235,000 and has over 5,000 backers.

Next: Feldman publicly names some of his alleged abusers.

He named his alleged abusers

Corey Feldman holding a microphone.

He’s opening up about his sexual abuse. | Michael Buckner/Getty Images

On The Dr. Oz Show Feldman publicly named two of the men he says sexually abused him as a child. In early November 2017, he appeared on the program and accused ’80s actor Jon Grissom of molesting him on multiple occasions. Feldman went on to explain that Grissom is who he was referring to in his memoir, but for legal reasons could not use his name and instead used the pseudonym Ron Crimson. The revelation prompted an on-air call to the LAPD’s Elite Special Assault Section. The actor has since given statements to the department.

Feldman sat down with Dr. Oz again on Nov. 13 and claimed that Alphy Hoffman was another man who sexually abused him when he was 14 years old. Hoffman ran Alphy’s Soda Pop Club in the 1980s, which hosted parties for child stars of that time. Dr. Oz spoke to others who attended those parties, and they backed up Feldman’s claim.

Page Six noted that the actor also previously named another one of his abusers as former child talent manager and convicted sex offender Marty Weiss.

Next: One of Feldman’s well-known co-stars speak out in support.

Sean Astin speaks out in support

Sean Astin stands at a Dodger's game.

Sean Astin has publicly supported his former co-star. | Christian Petersen/Getty Images

Stranger Things 2 actor Sean Astin has spoken out in support of Feldman after the sexual abuse claims and said he wishes he knew what was going on back then. Astin posted an essay on TwitLonger, saying that in 1985 he knew something was going with his Goonies co-star, but he didn’t know exactly what and regrets that.

“I deeply regret not knowing more,” Astin wrote in the statement. “I’m disappointed in myself that I didn’t know enough or do enough to help Corey or any kid who was in my orbit that was abused in any way.”

Next: A shocking claim against Charlie Sheen.

Feldman’s rep comments on Charlie Sheen rape allegations

Charlie Sheen at the Scary Movie V premiere in a purple dress shirt and dark suit.

Corey Feldman’s name has come up in new allegations against Charlie Sheen. | Michael Buckner/Getty Images

Just a few days after Feldman named two of his alleged abusers, another sexual abuse claim against a major Hollywood player surfaced. The allegation involved Haim and Charlie Sheen. The shocking claim was made to the National Enquirer by Haim’s friend, Dominick Brascia, who said that Haim told him he had sex with Sheen when he was 13 and the latter was 20, while they were filming the movie Lucas together.

In his book, Feldman wrote that Haim experienced a sexual incident with an adult male while working on that film. Feldman also said in the past that he is “not a huge fan” of Sheen because of “the way that he’s affected other people that I know.” When asked for comment on the National Enquirer story, Feldman’s rep said that “Corey can only speak about his own experiences” and anything he was told by others is “merely hearsay.”

Sheen has denied the allegation that he sexually assaulted Haim. In addition, the late actor’s mother claimed another man, not Sheen, raped her son.

Next: Feldman shares his thoughts on Kevin Spacey.

His thoughts on the Kevin Spacey allegations

Corey Feldman attends a movie premiere while wearing dark sunglasses.

He has shared his thoughts on Kevin Spacey. | Stuart Wilson/Getty Images

As for the allegations of sexual misconduct with a minor that several people have recently made against Hollywood star Kevin Spacey, Feldman offered his thoughts on that.

“I think it’s disgusting if it’s true,” he said in an interview with HLN.

Next: Feldman now lives in fear and still hasn’t gone public with a big sexual predator.

He says he’s living in fear

During that same interview with Carol Costello, Feldman said that he is now “living in fear” after speaking to the police. “I’d love to give you something juicy, but my nerves are shot,” he told Costello. “I’m living in fear, not a good place to be.”

He also said that there is one very powerful person in Hollywood whose name he has not gone public with as a sexual predator because that is the person he fears some type of retaliation from.

Next: The LAPD is not currently investigating.

LAPD is not currently investigating the case

On Nov. 9, 2017, the LAPD announced that the actor’s sexual abuse claims are not being investigated due to the statute of limitations having expired.

“In this case of Corey Feldman, according to California law the alleged occurrence is out of statute and Robbery/Homicide have no avenues to pursue the case,” a law enforcement official said.

Next: Why has Feldman been so quiet about the Haim and Sheen allegations?

Feldman promised to stay out of the Haim and Sheen allegations

Why has Feldman been so quiet about the Haim and Sheen allegations? TMZ recently caught up to Feldman on a night out when he stopped to talk with fans.

Feldman explained he promised Haim’s mother “he’d stay out of it” and “I’m doing my best to keep that honored.”

Follow Michelle Kapusta on Twitter @philamichelle.

Check out The Cheat Sheet on Facebook!

More Articles About:   , ,