Not only do celebrities get to sit back and enjoy the one of the biggest night’s in music, but they also get some
At the 2019 Grammy Awards, presenters and performers have the opportunity to take home more than $30,000 worth of free goodies.
Not only do the gift bags include snacks, skin and hair care supplies, and many other expensive items, celebrities are also getting free vacation.
What do we have to do to get our hands on a $30,000 Grammys gift bag?
A free spa vacation
Stars will get a chance to indulge in a week-long spa vacation at The Golden Door spa in Southern California.
This $8,850 all inclusive spa has worked closely with the Grammys over the years and donates 100% of its profits to help put an end to child abuse.
A $59 hairbrush
Celebrities will receive a Diamond Bezel Blazon hairbrush that works with natural hair to condition and create shine.
For any naturalists out there, this brush is definitely for you.
‘Inspire Me’ bracelets
These bracelets come in 36 languages and are crafted to impact people’s lives with love and positivity.
The mission of these bracelets is to “motivate, encourage, inspire, uplift, give hope, feel empowered and spread love when worn and seen.”
A travel makeup bag and organizer
These $99 makeup bags by Kusshi makes it possible to travel with all of your favorite makeup products with ease.
A handheld back massager
The Naipo’s back massager retails for $46 and is perfect to help relieve some of the tension many celebrities most likely face.
Organic Hair Care products
Celebrities will be taking home a few samples of Organic Hair Care, a line that is dedicated to using all natural ingredients when it comes to beauty care.
$40 hair cocktail
The Sutra hair cocktail has a perfect blend of coconut oil, rose petal oil and marula oil, which leaves hair feeling soft and revitalized.
Many more items
- Bands to easily keep bed sheets organized from Bedding Bandz.
- In-home hair care service with celebrity colorist Sherry Ratay.
- Gourmet almonds from Blue Diamond.
- Peanut butter and jelly and oats bars from Bob’s Better Bars.
- A $14 dog toy from Zippy Paws.
- A custom pet photo session with photographer Diana Lundin as well as $200 to spend on portraits or albums.
- Socks from Bombas that donates a pair to someone in need with every purchase.
- Premium, nut-free chocolates by Maria.
- Mouth rinse and toothpaste from Closys Oral Care.
An herbalenergy and weight loss powder from Complete Nutrition.
replenishand strength hair mask from Créme of Nature.
- Aloe-infused water from
- Hair treatment products from Joico.
- Vegan-friendly and gluten-free tomato juice from Longbottom & Co. Virgin Mary.
- Skin care products from Lumene.
- Honey from Manuka.
- Sugarfree mints by
- A room spray from Creative Candle.
- Old Spice body
- A year subscription to Music Connection.
- A salted toffee crisp bar from Optimum Nutrition.
- Vitamin C eye gel patches from Patchology to help remove dark circles.
- A $15 leash from Safety Dog Leash.
- Lip-shaped keychains from WowWee.
- A $9 tongue wand from Wondrous Oral Care.
- A collagen creamer from Vital Proteins.
- A book from journalist Jessica Abo called “ Unfiltered: How to Be as Happy as You Look on Social Media.“
- A B3 vitamin from Tru Niagen.
- Deodorant from Tom’s of Maine.
- A reusable garment bag from The Green Garmento.
- A luxury facial washcloth from The Gods.
- Cookie dough to take on the go from San Clemente Cookie Dough Co.
- Lotion from Salix.
- The best-selling shirt from Saturday Samurai apparel.
- Self-adhesive Energy Dots for tech gadgets.
- A gift certificate to Sofi la Fleur for a floral arrangement.
- A gift certificate for facial services at Sonya Dakar in Beverly Hills, California.
- A candle from Soul Shropshire.
- A full-size bottle of Southern Wicked Lemonade Moonshine.
- $1,000 to invest in stocks through digital-first financial services, Stash.
- A travel clip to get rid of wrinkles in your clothes using shower steam from Steam Clip.
- A spray to help prevent discomfort when wearing flats and heels from Still Standing Spray.
- A wine sulfite remover from StiQit.
- A custom fragrance from Sue Phillips of Scenterprises and an invitation to create your own custom fragrance with Phillips in New York City.