What’s in the $100,000 Oscars Gift Bags?
Remember when you would go to birthday parties as a child and the other kid’s parents would send you home with goody bags filled with candy and other little nick nacks?
Well, the Oscars gift bags are just like that, except on steroids.
In addition to possibly taking home Oscars for their accomplishments, all of the nominees get an “Everyone Wins” gift bag that is valued at over $100,000 and includes everything from luxury vacations to a glow in the dark plunger, according to Forbes.
So what all is in the gift bag?
Well, this year, mostly weed. The 2019 gift bags will have a wide assortment of cannabis products inside.
Fary would not share the exact amount of what the items inside are valued
Besides the cannabis, the bags will include a number of other items.
Valued at $15,000-$20,000 per person, nominees can take a luxury small-ship adventure to either the Galapagos, the Amazon, Costa Rica, or Panama. The gift is sponsored by International Expeditions.
Nominees will also receive a week-long vacation in Greece at the
If all of that is too tiring, the stars can go to Malibu for a weekend at a 3D Wellness Retreat.
- A Yeti cooler filled with Jarritos Mexican soda
- Therapy sessions with famed phobia expert Kalliope Barlis
- An annual membership to the MOTA social club in Los Angeles
- A. Junod absinthe all the way from France.
- Personal training classes with celebrity trainer Alexis Seletzky
- Designer t-shirts
- Stained-glass portraits from John Thoman
- Blush & Whimsy lipstick that changes colors
- Anti-aging treatments by CBDRx Supreme that are infused with CBD oil
- Chocolate jewels from Chocolatines
- A meal for two in Los Cabos, Mexico at Flora Farms
- A Coda Signature gift box that will include cannabis, edibles, and more.
- Treats from Good Girl Chocolate
- Happiest Tee sweatshirts and t-shirts
- Weed skin care items from High Beauty
- Beauty boxes
- Dental products from Knotty Floss
- A travel makeup bag
- Le Céline eyelashes
- A hair dryer from It’s a 10 Haircare
- Love Is Stronger Than Hate tote bags
- MILLIANNA jewelry
- A Mister Poop emoji plunger that glows in the dark
- MZ Skin liquid gold and other skincare essentials
- Beauty products from Nannette de Gaspé’
- Dinner by a celebrity chef at one of Nest Seekers International’s listings
- High protein pretzel bars
- Organic shampoo and styling products
- PETA pens
- Oxygenetix foundation
- Posh Pretzels
- Artwork from Reian Williams Fine Art
- Southern Wicked Lemonade
- Salix Soul Shropshire hair lotion
- RouGe maple syrup
- Fragrances from Scenterprises
- “The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer” by Darren Tieste
- Garment bags from The Green Garmento
- Lapis Lazuli bracelets
- A silent breast pump from Elvie Pump
- Tru Niagen dietary supplements
- $30,000 worth of beauty treatments from Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich
- Vida Hair Growth products
- Subscription to WSJ Magazine
- ZuZu Kim bow ties
The gift bags are nothing new. This year will mark the 17th time that nominees have gone home with these amazing goody bags from Distinctive Assets.
Check out The Cheat Sheet on Facebook!