When Does ‘Blue Bloods’ Come Back to TV? CBS Sets Premiere Dates for Your Favorite Shows
It’s only been a month since the Blue Bloods Season 9 finale aired, but we already know when the show will be returning to TV. That’s good news for fans, many of whom were more than a little miffed with the season’s last episode, which ended with Sgt. Jamie Reagan’s (Will Estes) wedding to Officer Eddie Janko (Vanessa Ray) but didn’t actually show the couple exchanging their vows.
While there’s no guarantee that viewers will get to see more of the ceremony — Estes told TVLine that there wasn’t much unused footage from the scene — we can assume that Season 10 will explore the next stage in the couple’s relationship when it returns in the fall.
Blue Bloods Season 10 will premiere September 27
CBS has set a September 27 premiere date for Season 10 of Blue Bloods. The show will remain in its standard Friday night timeslot, airing at 10/9c.
Premiere dates for FBI, NCIS also announced
CBS also announced premiere dates for its other primetime dramas. Mark your calendars now.
- Bull: Monday, September 23 at 10/9c
- NCIS: Tuesday, September 24 at 8/7c
- FBI: Tuesday, September 24, at 9/8c
- NCIS: New Orleans: Tuesday, September 24, at 10/9c
- Hawaii Five-0: Friday, September 27 at 8/7c
- Magnum P.I.: Friday, September 27 at 9/8c
- NCIS: Los Angeles: Sunday, September 29 at 9:30/8:30c (returns to its regular time at 9/8c on October 6)
- Seal Team: Wednesday, October 2 at 9/8c
- S.W.A.T.: Wednesday, October 2 at 10/9c
- Madam Secretary: Sunday, October 6 at 10/9c
All Rise, a drama about the lives of judges, clerks, and public defenders in Los Angeles, premieres September 23 at 9/8c. Evil, a new supernatural drama series about a psychologist who partners with a priest to investigate strange incidents, debuts on Thursday, September 26 at 10/9c. A
Young Sheldon returns September 26
CBS has also unveiled its 2019-2020 comedy lineup. Those missing The Big Bang Theory will want to tune in for the premiere of Young Sheldon, which returns September 26 at 8/7c. Here’s the rest of the returning comedy schedule:
- The Neighborhood: September 23 at 8/7c
- Mom: September 26 at 9/8c
- God Friended Me: September 29 at 8:30/7:30c (returns to 8/7c on October 6)
CBS’s new sitcom Bob Hearts Abishola, about a middle-aged businessman who has a heart attack and then falls for his nurse, a Nigerian immigrant, premieres September 23 at 8:30/7:30c. The Unicorn, about a newly single dad who is trying to get back in the dating game, airs its first episode on September 26 at 8:30/7:30. That’s followed the same night by the debut of Carol’s Second Act, about a 50-something woman who decides to pursue her dream of becoming a doctor, at 9:30/8:30c.
Survivor premieres September 25
Survivor returns for its 39th season with a special 90-minute premiere on September 25 at 8/7c. The 33rd season of 48 Hours arrives on September 28 at 10/9c.
Check out Showbiz Cheat Sheet on Facebook!