You’ll Never Believe the Most Shocking Confessions Celebrities Have Made on Live TV
Celebrities have to do interviews or talk show appearances when promoting their work. They usually go well but then there are times celebrities ended up getting offended to the point where they stormed out of the interview. Then there are times where celebrities end up giving a shocking confession.
Many famous people took time on live TV to either address a scandal they have been involved in or just tell a secret they have been keeping for quite some time. So which confessions might change the way you view them? Here are 15 of the most shocking confessions from least to most.
15. Mariah Carey revealed Glitter is her one career regret
- The singer thinks she needed someone to guide the movie to make it work.
The singer tried to cross over into acting with the movie, Glitter where she played a singer trying to make it in the music industry. It flopped and Mariah Carey got a Razzie for her performance. Now she says it is her one career regret and has an idea where she went wrong.
“I really needed a Hollywood legend to be in control….” she said on Watch What Happens Live. “Now, I look at it again in retrospect, I’m like, ‘You know what, I learned something, I’m grateful for that experience,’ but it was a horrible couple of years. And then I had to get my momentum back for people to let it go.”
Next: This actress was given a sex toy by this singer for this holiday.
14. Jenna Dewan said she was gifted vibrators from Janet Jackson
- The dancer got a sexy gift from Janet Jackson for Valentine’s Day.
The actress started out as a dancer and even worked with Janet Jackson. Apparently, the gig came with some perks according to her.
“She’s a very generous boss. She would give us like amazing gifts,” Jenna Dewan said on Jimmy Kimmel Live. “On Valentine’s Day and mind you I’m 19 on tour with Janet so I’m like baby, baby, baby naive. She gives you like a box of vibrators.”
Next: This model revealed her boyfriend won’t have sex at these times.
13. Kate Upton said she and Justin Verlander don’t have sex before games
- The model revealed her boyfriend thought sex affected his performance on the baseball field.
It’s not uncommon for sports fans to be superstitious and the same thing goes for the players. Model Kate Upton revealed this affects her relationship with boyfriend and pitcher Justin Verlander.
“There’s no sex before a game — absolutely none,” she said on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen. “And also what I’ve found out is that if he plays well, there’s no sex after either. Because he’s exhausted!”
Next: This reality star revealed she was blocked on social media for a comment she made about this person.
12. Kim Kardashian admitted Tristan Thompson blocked on her social media
- The reality star revealed she wasn’t exactly getting along with her sister’s fiancé.
The reality star was making the rounds doing press not long after Tristan Thompson was caught cheating on Khloé Kardashian. After saying she is rooting for her sister to Ellen DeGeneres, she revealed that came at a consequence.
“Last time I went on TV and answered some questions about her, I got blocked on social media,” she said on Live with Kelly and Ryan “And not from Khloé.”
Next: This icon revealed she was pregnant for the first time on live TV.
- The icon ended her performance showing off her belly.
The pop icon still manages to hide things from devoted fans. For example, she was performing “Love on Top” when she stroke a pose holding her belly to confirm she is, in fact, pregnant with her first child at the 2011 MTV VMAs.
Fans happily celebrated.
Next: Another woman revealed she was pregnant on live TV.
10. Cardi B reveals she’s pregnant on Saturday Night Live
- The rapper revealed she was pregnant after denying the rumor.
There were rumors that the rapper was pregnant and she denied them with Instagram posts saying, “No b*tch I’m just getting fat. Let me fat in peace.”
Finally, she confessed that she was pregnant during her performance of “Be Careful” where she wore a tight white dress to reveal her pregnant belly.
Next: This rapper went on a terrible rant about slavery.
9. Kanye West says he believes slavery was a choice
- The rapper shocked many with his thoughts on slavery.
When Kanye West started making headline news for liking Candace Owens, he was invited to TMZ Live. There he went on a rant saying “When you hear about slavery for 400 years—for 400 years? That sound like a choice!”
This rightfully led to a lot of fans turning on him.
Next: This celebrity shockingly revealed she got into a car accident.
8. Sharon Osbourne confesses she rear-ended her daughter
- The mother weirdly got into a car accident with her daughter.
“On Saturday Kelly and I are going out and I didn’t know where we were going,” explained the host on The Talk. “She just goes ‘follow me, mom. Follow me.’ So she’s in her car and I’m in mine and I’m following Kelly and I’m following her and suddenly I think I ended up–my car ended up in her passenger seat. I rear-ended her. I don’t know how.”
Her daughter still was able to joke about it and got out of the car saying “oh my neck!”
Next: This co-host feud was acknowledged with this host’s speech.
7. Kelly Ripa says she felt disrespected about the handling of Michael Strahan leaving Live with Kelly and Michael
- Michael Strahan didn’t leave his co-host on good terms.
The announcement of Michael Strahan leaving Live with Kelly and Michael angered co-host Kelly Ripa so much that she took a leave of absence for a few days. When she returned, she explained how she felt about the handling of the situation.
“In a sense that it started a greater conversation about communication, consideration and, most importantly, respect in [the] workplace,” she said. “Apologies have been made, our parent company has assured me that Live is a priority.”
Next: Donald Trump shockingly said he wanted this person to be his vice president.
6. Donald Trump says he’d pick Oprah Winfrey as his vice president
- Before they feuded Trump wanted to run for office with Winfrey.
Long before Donald Trump actually became president there were questions if he would run. Back in 1999, the real estate mogul did an interview with Larry King and when he was asked who he would pick as his vice president he simply answered, “Oprah. I love Oprah. Oprah would always be my first choice.”
This is interesting now given Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who works under President Trump as the White House Press Secretary, said, “I disagree very much on her policies,” when asked about Winfrey’s potential presidential bid.
Next: This actress revealed she was pregnant because of a psychic.
5. Kelly Ripa admits she’s pregnant on Live with Regis
- She received a very interesting fortune on the show.
Before she became a host on the show, she was on it as a guest along with a fortune teller. The psychic then told her she could see Kelly Ripa’s late grandmother holding a baby then asked her if she was pregnant.
Ripa said she was and, “I haven’t told my boss yet.” Luckily the admission didn’t result in her losing her job.
Next: This journalist revealed she got plastic surgery to further her career.
4. Julie Chen admits she had plastic surgery on her eyes
- She felt pressure to conform to western beauty standards.
The journalist revealed she had plastic surgery to make her eyes appear rounder. She said this happened after her boss told her she wasn’t relatable enough to her Dayton, Ohio audience and claimed she looked bored in interviews because of her eyes.
“This one big-time agent basically told me the same thing,” she said on The Talk. “He said, ‘I cannot represent you unless you get plastic surgery to make your eyes look bigger.'”
Next: This singer revealed he used to get handsy with his ex not far from her father.
3. Nick Lachey said he and Jessica Simpson’s dad played ‘grab a**’ under the table on Easter Sunday
- The singer revealed this weird habit of his former father-in-law.
Nick Lachey took a trip down memory lane on Watch What Happens Live when he was asked what is the best thing about not having Joe Simpson as a father-in-law anymore. He answered, “I don’t have to play grab a** under the table on Easter Sunday.”
Next: These two singers almost got into a fight.
2. Pink said Christina Aguilera tried to punch her
- The two almost got into a brawl in a club.
There are many celebrity fights we know about, but there are more that have flown under the radar. Pink revealed on Watch What Happens Live that she had a bad run-in with Christina Aguilera. “Actually she swung on me in a club,” she said. “Hilarious!”
But the two have since made up.
Next: This actor admitted to messaging an underage fan.
1. James Franco admits to trying to meet underage fan
- The actor claimed to have learned a lesson about messaging people he doesn’t know online.
The actor was blasted for trying to meet a 17-year-old student that he came across on Instagram. He appeared on Live With Kelly and Michael and claimed he didn’t know she was underage.
“I’m embarrassed, and I guess I’m just a model of how social media is tricky,” he said. “It’s a way people meet each other today, but what I’ve learned I guess because I’m new to it you don’t know who’s on the other end.”
In completely separate situations later, five women came forward alleging the actor was inappropriate with them including in a sexual context, according to the Los Angeles Times. Four of them attended his film school.
Follow Nicole Weaver on Twitter @nikkibernice.