During winter, we tend to sacrifice style for warmth. But there’s no need to sacrifice style — instead, opt for apparel that is both fashionable and warm by stocking up on turtlenecks. Consider these turtleneck sweaters your go-to’s for the next couple of months. Here are some of our favorites that you won’t be able to get enough of.
1. Extra-Fine Merino Wool Sweater Turtleneck in Sour Cherry by Banana Republic, bananarepublic.com
This 100% extra-fine merino wool turtleneck sweater from Banana Republic is extra warm with ribbed trim. A natural temperature regulator, it’s naturally wrinkle resistant and ideal for the most inclimate weather.
2. Grinta Turtleneck Sweater in Chocolate Donegal by Alex Mill, alex-mill.com
One of the brands most popular sweaters is made of a wool blend; it’s easy to throw on and pairs with practically any winter outfit. It’s a standout on it’s own.
3. Men’s Heattech Turtleneck Sweater in Variety of Colors by Uniqlo, uniqlo.com
This expertly crafted knit, made with Uniqlo’s famous Heattech fabric, is essential for any winter wardrobe. It’s cozy, comfortable, and pairs perfectly with any casual look.
4. English Rib Knit Turtleneck in Grey by Steve Alan, stevealan.com
This classic English rib knit turtleneck is as chic as it is refined. Made of a wool blend with long raglan sleeves, it’s muted gray tone matches any high-low outfit.
5. Ribbed Turtleneck Sweater in Heather Brown/Grey Melange from The Men’s Store at Bloomingdales, bloomingdales.com
This chunky ribbed turtleneck is not only stylishly cozy, but it’s natural brownish/grey color lends itself to a rugged outdoorsy look that works whether you’re heading to the office or shoveling snow out of your driveway. Made of Italian lambswool, it’s a necessary piece to add to your wardrobe.
6. Gradient Effect Roll-Neck by Cos, cosstores.com
If you’re looking for an interesting turtleneck that pops, this one from Cos is made of 100% fine soft merino wool with a gradient ombré effect. It’s classic shape and fit with a roll-neckline also has neat ribbed edges. This one’s for the man who’s seriously into fashion.
7. Italian Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater in Navy by J.Crew, jcrew.com
Cashmere is always the ideal choice for comfort and refinement, and this Italian cashmere sweater is what you’ll want to live in. J.Crew touts this sweater as one of the softest cashmere sweaters out there. It’s timeless design will allow you to wear this treasure for years to come.
8. Jayden Grey Melange by Acne Studios, acnestudios.com
This slightly oversized grey ribbed turtleneck made of 100% wool is a sweater that’s meant for an especially cold day. With alternating rib directions and hammer sleeve construction it’s very fashion forward, yet easy to wear with anything.
9. Wade Turtleneck in Turtledove by Rag & Bone, rag-bone.com
This chunky reverse turtleneck grasps hold of the athleisure trend and is a great substitute for any sweatshirt. Contrast railroad stitching links at the side seams, inseams, armholes, and center back, which adds great interest to this turtleneck.
10. Cable-Knit Shawl Sweater in Grey by Urban Outfitters, urbanoutfitters.com
Ideal for the urban, stylish male, this classic cable-knit sweater is constructed with a shawl-style mock neck. Made of a soft-knit marled yarn, it’s long and slim fit makes it ideal to wear with a pair of joggers and trainers.
11. Turtleneck Sweater in Grey by Ami, needsupply.com
This classic lightweight soft turtleneck sweater in light grey from Ami, made of 100% merino wool, is one of our favorites, due to its sheer versatility. It can just as easily be worn with your business attire, a pair jeans, chinos, or joggers thanks to its relaxed fit.
More from Gear & Style Cheat Sheet:
- How to Add Swagger to Your Clothes
- Everything You Need to Know About Ralph Lauren
- The Best Texture Ties and How to Wear Them
Want more great content like this? Sign up here to receive the best of Cheat Sheet delivered daily. No spam; just tailored content straight to your inbox.