1. Many last-minute iPhone 6s details are emerging.
2. Rumors conflict on the fate of the iPhone 6c and iPhone 5c.
3. Apple’s iPhone event is definitely happening on September 9.
4. A new Apple TV seems just weeks away.
5. Apple Music could add deeper integration with Siri.
6. Bands could give the Apple Watch new health-tracking functions.
Apple Insider reports that a new rumor about the Apple Watch claims that Apple is working on “smart bands” that add capabilities to the wearable without necessitating buying an entire new watch. The bands could launch as soon as 2016, and could add blood oxygen, respiratory rate, blood pressure, and body temperature sensors. The Czech report where the rumor originates alleges that these sensors have to be in the band of a watch in order to give accurate readings. A body temperature sensor, for instance, would be affected by the heat from the components of the watch, and needs to be placed on the opposite side of the wrist to collect accurate data.
7. Future EarPods could go wireless, and use bone conduction noise canceling.
More from Gear & Style Cheat Sheet:
- What to Expect From Apple’s Upcoming iPhone Event
- How Ads Can Give You Malware (and How to Protect Yourself)
- Why Your Mac Is More Vulnerable to Malware Than You Think