Black Friday: Which Stores Have the Best Clothing Deals?
The day after Thanksgiving you’re probably going to be sleeping off all the turkey and regretful conversations you had the night before. While some enjoy trudging thought the Black Friday cold and the possible stampede of people (you can never be too careful), there are those who still want a good deal from the comfort of your own home. When you think about it, who wants to wake up and get dressed at 6 a.m. the morning after Thanksgiving on their day off and brave a hoard of hungry shoppers who will knock you over in a second to get a pair of pants at 70% off? Instead, keep calm and comfortable in your Snuggie with a cup of joe and Thanksgiving leftovers, grab your computer, and get ready to shop. There’s no need to wait for Cyber Monday, and realize that a lot of your favorite fashion stores are slated to have sales not only in stores but also online.
So how do you shop some of these Black Friday deals? Here are a few points to start you off because some deals can pop up at any time this week.
1. Keep an eye on the ads
For the most part, a lot of the sales have been released, but there are more coming in the week ahead. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled to have the best chance at snatching your favorite items on sale.
2. Make a list and have a strategy
Make a list and check it twice. Your favorite deals will probably sell out quickly online. Be sure to make a list and prioritize what you want and who you’re shopping for. This is the best way to maximize the sales and make you more likely to get what you want so you have the best chance at grabbing your gifts. If you do choose to shop in store, it’s important to have a strategy, according to Deal News writer Louis Ramirez. The best thing to do, he says, is to compare ads and look for the best deals and use websites that will help to compare ads to help you sort out the real/better deals from the duds.
3. Have a budget ready to go
With all of the amazing deals on Black Friday, it’s easy to go overboard, because oh-my-god-everything-you’ve-ever-wanted-is-on-sale. Be sure to establish how much you want to spend by setting a Black Friday budget.
Here’s where you can find some of the best Black Friday fashion deals this year, with many more being revealed as we get closer to the date.
- Cole Haan: 50% off select styles between Wednesday, November 25, and Sunday, November 29, and 40% off online and in stores on Cyber Monday
- Old Navy: 50% off the entire store Thursday, November 26, and Friday, November 27
- H&M: Get up to 60% off all clothes November 17-25, plus scratch-off coupons (valued up to $300) given to the first 100 shoppers in line at the store on November 27
- H&M: Score up to 60% off everything online and 40% off sale items, plus free shipping on orders of more than $50 from November 27 to December 21 at hm.com
- Uniqlo: Everything in the store will be $50 and under on Black Friday (excluding a few outerwear items)
- Macy’s: Macy’s has doorbuster deals starting from 6 p.m. on Thursday, November 26, through 1 p.m. on Friday, November 27, and Saturday, November 28, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Black Friday prices will also be available online all day on Thanksgiving.