Have you ever wanted to know the secret to dressing well? J.Crew has the answer. The retailer focuses on timeless style and classic simplicity. You can also find a nice assortment of colors and patterns, and J.Crew sees no problem with pairing sneakers with suits, wing tips with jeans, and chambray on chambray. Plus, if J.Crew is good enough for the first family — the President wore a J.Crew bow tie to the 2009 Inaugural Ball, the First Lady wore J.Crew gloves at the Inaugural ceremony, and the girls wore head-to-toe J.Crew — then it’s good enough for you.
We’ve put together some of favorite outfit mixes from J.Crew, which will keep you stylish and looking good.
1. The Ludlow suit
Here’s a fun fact from Town & Country: The famed J.Crew Ludlow suit is meticulously crafted by skilled artisans, and it take over 200 steps to create the suit from start to finish. Talk about a special, expertly made suit. We picked this one because there is no denying its timeless style. Our favorite is the English Donegal Tweed in heather brown, perfect for winter.
- Ludlow Suit Jacket in English Donegal Tweed, Heather Brown
- Ludlow Suit Pant in English Donegal Tweed, Heather Brown
- Ludlow Wool Shirt in Light Grey Pinstripe, Grey
- Italian Wool Pocket Squate in Bordered Dot, Burnt Orange
- Cashmere Chessboard Knit Tie, Blue Sea
- Sterling-Silver Tie Clip
- Ludlow Semi-Brogue Oxfords, English Tan
2. Casual with a splash of color
Spice up your casual sweater-pant combo with a little bit of color. Since it’s going to be sweater weather for a while, you really can’t go wrong with one made from lambswool — always soft and warm, and when it’s paired with wool trousers and a pair of sneakers, it’s a winning casual combination. Think if it as a modern take on traditional fair.
- Lambswool Fair Isle Sweater, Navy
- Long-Sleeve Garment-Dyed T-Shirt, White
- Pleated Trouser in Black and White Tweed
- Vans SK8-HI Leather Sneakers, White
3. Weekend loungewear
Keeping with our trending theme of business attire to casualwear, consider this outfit your weekend uniform. Who says there’s anything wrong with wearing the same, comfortable stylish outfit all weekend? Not us, that’s for sure.
- Double-Knit Pullover Hoodie, Marled Metal
- Broken-In Long-Sleeve T-Shirt, Burnish Mahogany
- 484 Jean in Leroy Wash
- Wallace & Barnes Plain-Toe Byrd Boots, Black Chromexcel