One-Stop Shopping: 3 Great Everyday Outfits You Can Get at Zara
Zara is a fashion dude’s dream: Its very affordable high-end looking pieces can make every man look like he’s walking around with a Black AMEX in his back pocket. Zara has always had a way of seducing even the hardest to please male, convincing the best of us that we really need to add every single item from each season to our wardrobes. It’s no surprise that its founder, Amancio Ortega, became the richest man in the world. Zara is always right. We here at The Cheat Sheet are not immune to its charm, and we’ve created three outfits that you can comfortably wear every day.
Make sure to keep your eyes peeled for Zara’s Black Friday deals that are kept secret until the day of.
1. Casual grey tones
Because you can never go wrong with a grey tonal outfit, this cool and casual athleisure look pairs perfectly with sneakers. The knit flecked coat with a lapel collar and button fastening is as warm as it is stylish. Finish off the look with a pair of white sneakers to keep the look casual yet refined.
- Flecked Coat, $199
- Rib Knit Cashmere Sweater in Grey Marl, $169
- 3/4 Sleeve Top in White, $29.90
- Skinny Jeans in Black, $ 59.90
- Quilted High-Top Sneakers, $59.90
2. Rugged but refined outdoorsy
This outfit is perfect for the man who likes to work with a little facial stubble and is looking forward to the dropping temps. The Double Faced Merino Coat made from Spanish merino leather is sure to keep you warm against the elements. It’s one of Zara’s pricier items but worth the investment for the versatility (and warmth) of the item. Pair with the Studio Corduroy Trousers to add refinement. You can’t not look handsome in this winning outfit.
- Double Faced Merino Coat, $799
- Round Neck Sweater in Dark Green, $29.90
- Studio Corduroy Trousers, $99
- Combined Boots with Grip Sole, $99.90
3. Your weekend uniform
The weekend is time to relax — but don’t relax your style too much. This easy pairing doesn’t require much forethought and is sure to keep you warm and comfortable during your down time. Add a little grunge to your look by tying the knit sweater around your waist, and if you’re cold, it’s easy to throw over the flannel shirt.
- 3/4 Length Coat with Faux Fur Hood in Navy Blue, $149
- Flannel Shirt in Light Khaki, $39.90
- Rib Knit Casual Sweater in Camel, $169
- Single Color Sneakers, $39.90