If you’re wanting to add a new delight to your life that improves your health and reduces your overall calories, sparkling water is just for you. Here is a list of some of the finest bottles available for purchase in North America.
1. Gerolsteiner: Gerolsteiner is Germany’s No. 1 mineral water brand, and fortunately for us, it is popular in North American stores as well. Since German is fun to pronounce, it’s almost as fun to order it as it is to drink.
2. Mountain Valley Sparkling Water: Mountain Valley has some of the most quality sparkling water sourced from the titular springs. They also sell in convenient quantities, even offering a 5 gallon bottle.
3. San Pellegrino: San Pellegrino is the most famous of sparkling mineral waters in America with just enough bite to go well with a meal and mellow enough to drink on its own.
4. Voss Artesian Sparkling Water: This water is collected in the pristine environs of Norway. Voss is endowed with a mellow mineral profile that complements perhaps the strongest effervescence of brands available in the store. As a bonus, Voss bottles are super convenient for reuse.
5. Hildon Mineral Water: If Hildon is good enough for the queen of England, it might also suit your tastes. This brand is endorsed by the House of Commons and the Royal Opera House in England, which makes it among the snazziest and fizziest beverages you could possibly consume.
6. Badoit: Its signature is “French bubbles of joy since 1778.” If you’re looking to fancy the heck out of your evening, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to get the Badoit.
7. St. Geron Mineral Water: St. Geron comes from the Auvergne region of France, which is renowned for its water’s quality and mineral content. This water is distinctly mineralized because it travels through rock formations for over 1,000 years before emerging as a natural sparkling water.
If you catch the spark craze, which indeed you may after sampling any of these beauties, you may find that even a 5 gallon tub of water (who knew there were tubs of water?) is insufficient to dampen your ravenous thirst. In such an event, you may consider the purchase of an at-home carbonation kit. Soda Stream Fountain Jet is one of the top-rated tap water sparkling conversion kits available for purchase, and you can get it on Amazon for under a hundred bucks.
Williams and Sonoma carries an elite home kit that has a customizable feature, which is worth the extra Benjamin.