Toxic! Your Favorite Kitchen Products Could Kill You

Gas ranges

Pot on stove

Gas stoves release carbon monoxide into the air. |

Gas ranges typically cost less to operate, plus when the power goes out, they’re still usable, so they are a first choice for many. However, they can be extremely dangerous. If the gas is blown out, and the burner is still on, it can leak carbon monoxide into the air for extended periods of time without you knowing. People often don’t notice that the gas is being leaked, since the burner is not lit. Carbon monoxide can cause serious health issues and even death. It’s important to install a carbon monoxide detector in your home to prevent health issues from the gas.

More Articles About:   , ,  

More from The Cheat Sheet