Sweeten your Valentine’s Day by preparing decadent cakes, cookies, cupcakes, bars, and brownies. Whether you’re looking for pink- and red-colored treats, heart-shaped sweets, or rich red velvet desserts, we’ve compiled 15 recipes worthy of the lovestruck holiday. Nothing says “I love you” quite like these enticing sweets and treats!
1. Serve your loved ones their very own Valentine’s Day Mini Cakes, which are fun, festive, and easy to make. Oh Nuts’ individual-size treats are filled with irresistible dark chocolate flavors covered in a creamy white frosting and decorated with red and pink candies.
2. Heavenly cream cheese frosting, red food coloring, and basic baking ingredients create Taste of Home’s Red Velvet Cake Roll. With its rich flavors and melt-in-your-mouth texture, this dessert is the perfect dish to share with the important people in your life!
3. Looking for a sweet Valentine’s Day treat to make for your kids? Prepare The Recipe Critic’s Sweetheart Buddies, which consist of Chex cereal, strawberry cake mix, red candy melts, powdered sugar, and chocolate chips.
4. Layers of chocolate cake, strawberry buttercream frosting, chocolate ganache, and chocolate-covered strawberries create Wilton’s Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cake. The best part? A strawberry buttercream heart is hidden inside!
5. Take a break from chocolate and prepare Joy of Baking’s Valentine’s Sugar Cookies instead. Covered in red, white, and pink frosting, these heart-shaped cookies are a simple yet elegant way to celebrate the love-themed holiday.
6. Nothing says love quite like My Recipes’ Be Mine Cherry Brownies. Rich, gooey chocolate, cherries, cream cheese, and sprinkles are all you need to make these indulgent heart-shaped treats.
7. Amanda’s Cookin’s heart-shaped cupcakes, which are covered in pink and red frosting, will be a hit with kids and adults alike. If you’d like to spend less time baking and more time decorating, feel free to use a boxed cake mix when preparing this dessert.
8. Your loved ones are in for a fun surprise with Bake It In a Cake’s Heart-Filled Cupcakes with Strawberry Taffy Frosting. Not only does this luxurious dessert taste terrific, but it’s also unbelievably easy to prepare.
9. Satisfy your Valentine’s Day sweet tooth by making A To Zebra’s Celebrations’ No-Bake Heart Cake Pops. Once you have lollipop sticks, sprinkles, candy melts, and store-bought cake, you can have this treat whipped up in a matter of minutes!
10. The perfect combination of cake and cream cheese frosting, Give Recipe’s Classic Red Velvet Cake is the perfect dessert to serve on Valentine’s Day. Your loved ones and tastebuds won’t be able to get enough of this sweet treat!
11. No Valentine’s Day should be without Foodie Crush’s Rice Krispie Valentine Lollipops. Red Rice Krispie Treats are shaped into hearts, decorated with sprinkles, and placed on lollipop sticks.
12. Sally’s Baking Addiction delivers an enticing dessert dish that will cure your loved ones’ sugar cravings. These Red Velvet Seven Layer Bars are bursting with bright colors, sweet flavors, and a chewy texture.
13. Martha Stewart’s recipe via Delish transforms basic brownies into beautiful Brownie Heart Cupcakes, which look wonderful and taste delicious. To prepare this dessert, bake your cupcakes, cover them with a rich buttercream frosting, and place a small heart-shaped brownie on top of each.
14. Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Food Network’s Linzer Heart Sandwich Cookies, which are filled with warm spices, almonds, and raspberry jam.
15. This simple heart-shaped cake will steal the spotlight on Valentine’s Day. Requiring only 4 ingredients and 15 minutes of prep time, you’ll love making and eating Betty Crocker’s stunning Sweet Heart Cake.