16 Holiday Sweets That Will Dazzle the Dessert Table
It might not be the night before Christmas just yet, but many of us already have visions of desserts dancing in our heads. Luckily, there are plenty of holiday-themed treats that will satisfy your seasonal sweet tooth. Melted Snowmen Oreo Balls, Marshmallow Dreidels, and Reindeer Cake Pops are just a few of the festive treats you can make this December. Whether you’re hosting a party, attending one, or simply want a holiday sweet that will make your night more merry, these 16 dazzling desserts are just what you need!
1. Using pretzels, red candies, sprinkles, and candy melts, you can create Bakerella’s Reindeer Cake Pops. These cute and festive treats are sure to be a hit at any holiday party!
2. Turn a plain Rice Krispies Treat into red-and-green Christmas tree ornaments. To make Mommy Savers’ recipe, you’ll shape your Rice Krispies Treats into balls, cover them with sprinkles, and place a Rolo candy on top.
3. Create a fun Hanukkah dessert by preparing Martha Stewart’s Marshmallow Dreidels. You’ll use marshmallows, chocolate kisses, melted chocolate, and pretzel sticks to create an edible version of the Hanukkah top.
4. If your kids are searching for a festive treat to give their teachers, we suggest making All You’s Marshmallow Snowmen. Have your kids help you make them, wrap them in a clear plastic bag, and you’ll have the perfect treat for them to take to school.
5. ‘Tis the season to cure your sugar cravings, and we suggest doing so with CherylStyle’s No-Bake Mini Santa Desserts. White mousse and candies are all you need to make this tantalizing treat.
6. No holiday party should be without The Girl Who Ate Everything’s Melted Snowmen Oreo Balls. We recommend making plenty of these cute sweets — they’ll go quickly!
7. Your kids will have a blast helping you prepare (and eat) Raining Hot Coupons Christmas-shaped Rice Krispies Treats. Just be sure to stock up on plenty of candy, icing, and green food coloring!
8. Kidspot Kitchen’s Gingerbread House is easy to prepare, ensuring you have a great holiday dessert to make with your little ones. Basic baking ingredients, icing, and candies are all you need to make this seasonal sweet.
9. Nutter Butters are transformed into adorable Snowman Cookies that taste as good as they look. Whether you’re looking for a sweet to send to school with your kids or you want a treat you can bring to work, My Pretty Purse’s quick and easy dessert is perfect for any occasion!
10. Make your holiday season more merry by making And Everything Sweet’s recipe via Amanda’s Parties To Go. These Christmas Tree Cupcakes are topped with frosting, green candies, M&M’s, and Laffy Taffy, creating a divine dessert that your family and friends will devour.
11. Consisting of rich and gooey red velvet brownies that are topped with a heavenly vanilla buttercream, these Red Velvet Santa Hat Brownies are guaranteed to get your family and friends in the holiday spirit. Cookies & Cups’ recipe calls for boxed cake mix, ensuring you can make this delicious dessert in no time at all.
12. Just a Pinch’s Melting Snowman Cookies consist of sugar cookies, marshmallows, and icing, creating a delectable dessert you can enjoy throughout the holiday season.
13. If you’re hoping to celebrate the holiday with a Hanukkah-themed cake, you’re in luck! Using Betty Crocker’s recipe, basic baking ingredients, food coloring, and chocolate chips, you can create a cake that resembles a dreidel.
14. Cupcake Wishes’ Christmas Tree Cupcake Cake is an indulgent dessert that will take center stage at any holiday gathering. The base consists of 13 cupcakes, which are then covered in a green frosting and decorated with pretzels and candies.
15. Make your holiday season less stressful by preparing an easy dessert that will look as though you spent hours working on it. Bargain Briana’s Oreo Strawberry Santa Hats only require six ingredients and can be made in 40 minutes.
16. Mr. Food Test Kitchen’s Reindeer Cookies call for refrigerated cookie dough, pretzels, and M&Ms, creating a toothsome treat that will liven up any holiday party’s dessert table.