February 5 marks World Nutella Day, a 24-hour celebration of everyone’s favorite creamy dessert spread. The holiday may date back only nine years, but we all know the best way to celebrate it! Pay homage to World Nutella Day this year by whipping up any of these 16 sensational desserts.
1. Satisfy sweet and salty cravings alike with Bakingdom’s Nutella Pretzel Brownies, which offer 3 layers of indulgence in every bite. Each slice consists of a luscious brown sugar and pretzel base, a Nutella brownie center, and a velvety hazelnut-pretzel topping.
2. Draw some inspiration from the Greek culinary tradition with this Nutella Baklava recipe from Epicurean Mom. This Nutella-infused dish is crispy, buttery, and packed with hazelnuts, pistachios, almonds, and walnuts.
3. This Dark Chocolate Cake With Nutella Buttercream is a chocolate-lover’s dream come true. Taste and Tell Blog’s recipe yields a delectably moist cocoa cake, topped off with rich Nutella buttercream. You’ll be wanting a glass of milk to accompany this one!
4. Homemade Nutella desserts don’t get any easier than this: Prepare these two-ingredient Chocolate Nutella Cups from Kirbie Cravings by melting chocolate in cupcake liners, letting the treats set, then filling each with a dollop of Nutella. After solidifying for a few hours in the fridge, your 12 Nutella-loaded chocolate truffles will be ready to devour!
5. Heather Homemade’s Nutella Meringues are a delightful change of pace when it comes to Nutella-based desserts. These 4-ingredient morsels deliver the rich flavor of Nutella in the form of light and airy sweets that you’re sure to adore.
6. This Nutella Bread Pudding begins with a crusty loaf of Italian or French bread, and it ends with a remarkably rich flavor fusion. You’ll spruce up the traditional recipe with hearty doses of Nutella, baking chocolate, and instant coffee. Top it off with whipped cream for best results!
7. Red velvet cake and Nutella have joined forces, and the world may never be the same. Life Love and Sugar’s recipe for Nutella Red Velvet Poke Cake is intensely indulgent, certain to be a hit among everyone with a sweet tooth. A boxed cake mix will help save time, but making the red velvet cake from scratch will yield best results.
8. You’ll love the textural contrast in Baked By An Introvert’s Nutella Hazelnut Cookie Bars. Each bite offers an irresistible and pillowy soft cookie base punctuated with the crunch of roasted hazelnuts.
9. No utensils are needed for these delightful Strawberry-Nutella Hand Pies from Just A Taste. Tangy strawberries and creamy Nutella are wrapped in flaky pie crust, resulting in a luscious blend of flavors in each individually sized pocket.
10. Prefer sipping your chocolatey-hazelnut treats? Make a fresh batch of Jacquelyn Clark’s drool-worthy Nutella Hot Chocolate! Milk, Nutella, and vanilla are all it takes to make this dessert-lover’s dream come true on your stove top.
11. The combination of Nutella spread and peanut butter unleashes dessert opportunities of mind-blowing proportions. These Nutella Peanut Butter Blondies from Averie Cooks do just that, blending both rich flavors into a moist blondie base.
12. These Nutella Swirled Kahlua Cheesecake Bars from Bakeaholic Mama combine cheesecake, chocolate chip cookies, Kahlua, and Nutella, making for one of the richest, most spectacular desserts you’ll ever try. Need we say more?
13. If you feel like you’ve gone a little overboard with the chocolatey desserts, then try making these Vanilla Buttermilk Cupcakes With Nutella Buttercream Frosting from Krissy’s Creations. The vanilla bean cupcake base beautifully offsets light hazelnut and cocoa flavors in the frosting.
14. Java fans will love these Spiced Coffee Hazelnut Muffins from Recipe Runner. Each muffin delivers the wonderfully balanced tastes of coffee, cinnamon, hazelnut, and chocolate.
15. If you’re crazy for chocolate and nuts for nuts, then these Hazelnut Praline Cocoa Cupcakes from Chocolate and Connie are the ideal dessert option for you. The moist chocolate base is stuffed with a rich hazelnut-praline ganache; the top of the cupcake is dipped in chocolate ganache, then topped with roasted hazelnuts and velvety smooth Nutella buttercream. Is your mouth watering yet?
16. These buttery warm Banana-Nutella Croissants from Culinary Hill transform store-bought dough into a French-inspired masterpiece. Best of all, you’re just 4 ingredients away from enjoying their fruity, chocolatey, and nutty flavors.