15. Edible Perspective created two versions of an Oatmeal Cookie-Cake that is baked on the stovetop in a skillet, both of which are sweetened with maple syrup. In the first, bananas give an extra bit of sugar to the oatmeal cookie, and in the second, it is cocoa powder and applesauce that yield the dense gluten-free and vegan-friendly cookies.
16. Maple syrup is the sweetener of choice in My Darling Vegan‘s Goji Berry Power Cookies as well. It will make one antioxidant-packed treat. As Men’s Health explains, few foods have more antioxidants than this berry, which are reminiscent of cranberries and cherries in terms of taste.
17. Daily Bites went a different route, letting pumpkin purée instead of refined sugars take center stage in these Mini Pumpkin Power Cookies. Just try not to eat all of the gluten-free goodies in one sitting.
18. Dates are on display again in Sweetest Kitchen‘s Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies. The quinoa flour means the cookies are gluten-free and and a great source of protein and fiber.
19. Texanerin also has a mouthwatering way of adding fiber and protein to a cookie: chickpeas. The Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites are gluten-free, use honey in place of sugar, and are so good, no one will suspect what they are made from.