20 Scintillating Salted Caramel Recipes to Enjoy in Autumn
If you’re looking for a fantastic flavor to enjoy this fall, look no further. Salted caramel is slightly salty and subtly sweet, and it creates tantalizing treats that taste even better in autumn. Cinnamon rolls, hot chocolate, cookies, and cake are just a few of the delightful dishes you can make using sensational salted caramel flavors. Whether you’re looking for a delicious dessert or heavenly breakfast, these 20 recipes are guaranteed to tempt your tastebuds.
1. Sitting down to a scrumptious Salted Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll is the perfect way to start your day. Brown Eyed Baker uses a salted caramel sauce and apples to put a fabulous fall spin on an already marvelous morning meal.
2. You will love digging into Half Baked Harvest‘s Salted Caramel Mocha and Nutella Brownies. This decadent dessert dish combines salted caramel, Nutella, and mocha flavors, creating a treat that will entice your tastebuds.
3. Looking for a way to enjoy salted caramel in frozen form? If so, you’ll want to prepare Endless Simmer‘s recipe via StumbleUpon for Chocolate and Salted Caramel Pudding Pops.
4. Whether you’re in the mood for a gratifying breakfast or a toothsome treat to enjoy midday, Diethood has got you covered. These Salted Caramel-Glazed Pumpkin Donuts are beautifully baked and then dipped in a creamy caramel glaze.
5. Cheesecake and salted caramel flavors work together marvelously in One Sweet Appetite’s creation. From the graham cracker crust to the rich drizzle, everything about these Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars is dessert perfection.
6. Sometimes, the simplest things are also the sweetest. This is the case for Something Swanky‘s Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce, which has a rich flavor, smooth texture, and tastes great on almost everything.
7. Raw Vegan Salted Caramel and Chocolate Bars bring you a gluten-free and vegan-friendly treat that’s packed with coconut, dates, cashews, cocoa powder, salt, and chocolate. The Colorful Kitchen delivers an amazing autumn dessert that’s made without refined sugar, creating a sweet snack you can indulge in guilt-free.
8. Could anything possibly be better than a homemade caramel that’s been wrapped in a dark chocolate shell? Follow Yammie’s Noshery’s unbelievably simple instructions, and you can easily prepare your own Salted Caramel Cups.
9. After preparing these Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies, you won’t be able to imagine eating a plain chocolate chip cookie ever again. Caramel, butterscotch, chocolate, and cinnamon are just a few of the heavenly flavors you’ll experience after preparing Handle the Heat’s recipe.
10. Munching on plain popcorn will be a thing of the past after you experience Cookies & Cups’ toothsome treat. This Salted Caramel Popcorn calls for popcorn kernels, butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt, creating the perfect balance between sweet and salty.
11. Spabettie brings you a thick, creamy milkshake using caramel, salt, liqueur, milk, and ice cream. To make this Salted Caramel Baileys Milkshake even tastier, top it off with whipped cream, cinnamon, and salt.
12. Enjoy salted caramel in a frothy hot drink by preparing This Week for Dinner’s instructions. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate is rich with warm chocolate and caramel flavors, creating the perfect beverage to enjoy on a chilly autumn day.
13. The Almond Eater proves that salted caramel isn’t just for dessert. You can make Salted Caramel Oatmeal for breakfast by combining oats, cocoa, chocolate chips, vanilla, milk, salt, and caramel.
14. Edibly Educated’s Salted Caramel Coconut Granola is perfect to enjoy as a healthy breakfast or hearty snack. You can even include the gratifying granola in your dessert by using it as an apple crisp crumble or combining it with ice cream.
15. Treat your tastebuds by preparing this stunning Salted Caramel Bread Pudding, which combines cinnamon raisin bread and a creamy caramel sauce. This Sprinkle Bakes dessert delight can be eaten by itself or enjoyed with ice cream.
16. Thanks to A baJillian Recipes, you can even bring salted caramel flavors to your granola bars. Oats, cereal, almonds, sugar, milk, salt, vanilla, and chocolate chips are all you need to make these no-bake Chocolate-Dipped Salted Caramel Granola Bars.
17. Little Accidents in the Kitchen’s recipe is bursting with rich and creamy caramel flavors. These mouthwatering Mini-Salted Caramel Layer Cakes combine sponge cake, caramel sauce, caramel filling, and whipped cream for a dessert that’s absolutely dreamy.
18. American Heritage Cooking has created a cupcake that’s bursting with awesome autumn flavors. Consisting of a cinnamon buttermilk cake, cinnamon sugar, spiced apple compote, and a salted caramel buttercream frosting, these Caramel Apple Cupcakes will satisfy any sweet tooth.
19. Really Pretty Useful’s recipe for Pumpkin Sticky Toffee Pudding With Salted Caramel Sauce creates an easy-to-make dessert delight that’s filled with quintessential fall flavors.
20. This Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Blondie is a rich and indulgent after-dinner treat. The salted caramel ensures the dessert isn’t overly sweet, while the dark chocolate adds a bitter, yet delicious, element to Erren’s Kitchen’s dish.