6. Veggie-Packed Leftover Chicken Chowder
Cooks.com delivers a dinner dish that’s packed with vegetables, chicken, and a rich and creamy base. If you don’t have leftover mashed potatoes on hand but would like to add some to your chowder, we recommend making Southern Living’s mashed potatoes.
- 5 carrots
- 1 can corn
- ½ pound cooked chicken breast
- 1 large onion
- ½ head broccoli
- 3 medium-size potatoes
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 large tomato
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 packet of beef stroganoff sauce mix
- 1 cube of chicken and tomato bouillon
- Leftover mashed potatoes, optional
- 2 cups of milk
Head to Cooks.com for the full recipe.