Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 10 stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- IPG Photonics Corporation (NASDAQ:IPGP): Up +20.81%. IPG Photonics Corporation produces high-power fiber lasers and amplifiers. The Company develops and commercializes optical fiber-based lasers used in a wide range of applications such as materials processing, telecommunications and medical applications.
- Direxion Daily Finan. Bear 3X Shs (NYSE:FAZ): Up +8.28%. Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3X Shares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the inverse of the price performance of the Russell 1000 Financial Index.
- Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais – CEMIG CL ‘C’ (NYSE:CIG.C): Up +7.35%.
- PriceSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ:PSMT): Up +7.04%. PriceSmart, Inc. owns and manages international merchandising businesses. The Company licenses and owns membership stores using the trade name PriceSmart and PriceCostco. PriceSmart’s international market consists of Latin America and Asia. The Company also operates domestic merchandising programs, including its Auto Referral Program and its Travel Program.
- Ocean Rig UDW Inc. (NASDAQ:ORIGV): Up +6.76%.
- Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ:CLWR): Down -33.41%. Clearwire Corporation provides wireless broadband services. The Company operates a wireless network in the United States as well as other countries.
- Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ:ILMN): Down -31.96%. Illumina, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets integrated systems for the large scale analysis of genetic variation and biological function. The Company provides a comprehensive line of products and services that currently serve the sequencing, genotyping and gene expression markets for genomic research centers, pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions and biotechnology companies.
- Sprint Nextel Corporation (NYSE:S): Down -15.12%. Sprint Nextel Corporation offers a range of wireless and wireline communications services to consumer, business, and government customers. The Company develops, engineers, and deploys various technologies, including two wireless networks offering mobile data services, instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities, and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone.
- Direxion Daily Finan. Bull 3X Shs (NYSE:FAS): Down -8.51%. Direxion Daily Financial Bull 3X Shares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the price performance of the Russell 1000® Financial Services Index (“Financial Index”). The Fund invests in at least 80% of its net assets in the equity securities that comprise the Financial Index
- Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT): Down -7.93%. Waters Corporation provides high-performance liquid chromatography products and services. The Company distributes its products worldwide to a wide range of industries such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and environmental testing. Waters also designs, manufactures, sells and services thermal analysis, rheometry and calorimetry instruments and related software products.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Google Finance. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>