10 Big Stocks Reach 52-Week Highs as DJIA and S&P Selloff Today
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 10 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL): Down 0.48% to $419.99. Apple Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers and related personal computing and mobile communication devices along with a variety of related software, services, peripherals, and networking solutions. The Company sells its products worldwide through its online stores, its retail stores, its direct sales force, third-party wholesalers, and resellers.
- Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD): Down 1.04% to $42.78. Enterprise Products Partners L.P. provides processing and transportation services to producers and consumers of natural gas liquids. The Company generally processes products that are ultimately used as feedstocks in petrochemical manufacturing, in the production of motor gasoline, and as fuel for residential and commercial heating.
- Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE:WPZ): Up 0.53% to $56.45. Williams Partners LP is a master limited partnership that owns natural gas gathering, transportation, processing and treating assets.
- El Paso Corp. (NYSE:EP): Up 24.81% to $24.45. El Paso Corporation operates natural gas pipeline and storage facilities, transports natural gas, and imports liquefied natural gas. El Paso also explores for and produces natural gas. The Company has operations in the United States, Brazil, and Egypt.
- Bed Bath & Beyond, Inc. (NASDAQ:BBBY): Down 1.5% to $60.25. Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. operates a nationwide chain of retail stores. The Company, through its retail stores, sells a wide assortment of merchandise principally including domestics merchandise and home furnishings as well as food, giftware, health and beauty care items and infant and toddler merchandise.
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATVI): Down 0.08% to $12.91. Activision Blizzard, Inc. publishes, develops, and distributes interactive entertainment software and peripheral products. The Company’s products cover diverse game categories, including action/adventure, action sports, racing, role playing, simulation, first-person action, music-based gaming and strategy.
- Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. (NYSE:SQM): Up 0.58% to $55.08. Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile SA produces and markets specialty fertilizers including potassium nitrate, sodium nitrate, and potassium sulfate for the agricultural industry. The Company also produces industrial chemicals, iodine and lithium. SQM markets its products in over 100 countries.
- Dollar General Corporation (NYSE:DG): Down 0.03% to $39.32. Dollar General Corp. operates a chain of discount retail stores located primarily in the southern, southwestern, midwestern and eastern United States. The Company offer a broad selection of merchandise, including consumable products such as food, paper and cleaning products, health and beauty products and pet supplies, and non-consumable products such as seasonal merchandise.
- Limited Brands, Inc. (NYSE:LTD): Down 1.78% to $41.90. Limited Brands, Inc. owns and operates specialty stores throughout the United States. The Company, through its retail stores, offer a wide range of products, including women’s apparel, women’s lingerie, beauty products and accessories, personal care, and home fragrance products. The Company’s stores also offer products via the Internet.
- Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:MMI): Up 0.26% to $38.82. Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. provides advanced mobile media solutions and multi-screen technologies. The Company develops products that include consumer mobile phones, business-ready smartphones accessories, cordless phones, and home networking products.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>