10 Biggest Stock Price Percentage Movers in Tuesday Trading
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 10 stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. (NYSE:IVN): Up +22.54%. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. explores for and develops mineral and metal properties in Asia and Australia. The Company explores for gold and copper at the Oyu Tolgoi mine in southern Mongolia; and holds interests in companies that mine coal in Mongolia, molybdenum and rhenium in Australia, and gold at the Kyzyl Gold Project in Kazakhstan.
- Johnson Controls Inc PRFD ‘Z’ (NYSE:JCI-Z): Up +21.62%.
- Stillwater Mining Company (NYSE:SWC): Up +17.43%. Stillwater Mining Company explores for, develops, extracts, processes, and refines platinum, palladium, and associated metals from the J-M Reef located in Stillwater and the East Boulder Mine near McLeod, Montana. The Company also recycles automotive catalytic converters in its processing facility in Columbus, Montana.
- Manitowoc Company, Inc. (NYSE:MTW): Up +13.84%. The Manitowoc Company, Inc. is a diversified industrial manufacturer of cranes and related products and foodservice equipment. The Company’s products include lattice-boom cranes, tower cranes, mobile telescopic cranes, and boom trucks as well as ice making machines, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Molycorp, Inc. (NYSE:MCP): Up +13.05%. Molycorp, Inc. produces rare earth minerals. The Company produces rare earth products, including oxides, metals, alloys and magnets for a variety of applications including clean energy technologies, technology, and defense applications.
- InterOil Corporation (NYSE:IOC): Down -14.76%. InterOil Corporation is an integrated oil and gas company. The Company produces jet fuel, diesel and gasoline for the domestic market and light naphtha and mixed naphtha for international markets. Interoil owns oil refinery, upstream petroleum exploration licenses and retail, and commercial distribution assets.
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oi ETF (NYSE:SCO): Down -8.75%. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG): Down -5.72%. Walgreen Company operates retail drugstores that offer a wide variety of prescription and non-prescription drugs as well as general goods. The Company operates stores in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam. Walgreen’s also offers health services, including primary and acute care, wellness, pharmacy and disease management services and health and fitness. Walgreens Earnings Cheat Sheet: Powering Ahead on Strong Revenues>>
- Diamond Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ:DMND): Down -5.47%. Diamond Foods, Inc. is a branded food company specializing in processing, marketing and distributing culinary, snack, in-shell and ingredient nuts.
- ProShares UltraShort S&P500 (NYSE:SDS): Down -4.96%. UltraShort S&P500 ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the S&P 500 Index.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Google Finance. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>