10 Companies Just Hit 52-Week Stock Price Lows
Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- BankUnited, Inc. (BKU): Down 1.7% to $26.54.
- ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ:CCIH): Down 7.88% to $11.58. ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. provides Internet content and application delivery services in China. The Company provides a portfolio of services and solutions to businesses, government agencies and other enterprises.
- Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd.(NYSE:CCSC): Down 30.11% to $11.70. Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd. operates a quick service restaurant chain in China. The Company’s restaurants offer dishes prepared in the Sichuan style as well as a wide selection of other dishes, appetizers, desserts and beverages.
- Demand Media, Inc. (DMD): Down 5.07% to $13.86.
- NetQin Mobile Inc. American Dep (NQ): Down 15.37% to $6.00.
- Netspend Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTSP): Down 10.28% to $8.55. Netspend Holdings, Inc. issues reloadable prepaid debit cards. The Company primarily serves people who don’t have bank deposit accounts.
- OfficeMax Incorporated (NYSE:OMX): Down 0.85% to $8.19. OfficeMax Inc sells and market office products. The Company distributes and retails a variety of products such as office supplies, technology products, and business furniture. OfficeMax sells through stores located throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico, and many of the products are also sold through its catalog and online.
- Patni Computer Systems Limited (NYSE:PTI): Down 5.14% to $13.83. Patni Computer Systems Ltd develops software and provides information technology services and business solutions. The Company maintains application development projects, across all major software platforms and environments.
- Pzena Investment Management, Inc (NYSE:PZN): Up 0.83% to $6.07. Pzena Investment Management Inc. is a value-oriented investment management firm. The firm manages client assets across a range of value investing strategies on behalf of institutions, high net worth individuals, and select third-party distributed mutual funds. Pzena Investment Management’s value strategies span different market capitalization segments in both U.S. and international markets
- ProShares UltraShort Telecommunications (NYSE:TLL): Down 1.52% to $36.76. UltraShort Telecommunications ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the Dow Jones U.S. Select Telecommunications Index.