10 Majorly Active Stock Price Percentage Movers Today
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 10 stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Jabil Circuit, Inc. (NYSE:JBL): Up +8.4%. Jabil Circuit, Inc. is an electronic manufacturing services provider for international electronics companies in the communications, personal computer, peripheral, consumer, and automotive markets. The Company offers circuit design, board design from schematic, prototype assembly, volume board assembly, system assembly, repair, and warranty services. Jabil Circuit Earnings Cheat Sheet: Fifth Consecutive Quarter of Double-Digit Growth>>
- Direxion Daily Finan. Bear 3X Shs (NYSE:FAZ): Up +8.12%. Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3X Shares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the inverse of the price performance of the Russell 1000 Financial Index.
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oi ETF (NYSE:SCO): Up +6.85%. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- Liberty Media Corporation – Liberty Cap Class B Common Stock (NASDAQ:LCPBD): Up +6.32%.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:QCOR): Up +6.07%. Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. develops and commercializes novel central nervous system-focused therapeutics that address significant unmet medical needs. The Company’s primary product is a natural source adrenocorticotropic hormone indicated for the treatment of acute exacerbations of multiple sclerosis, as well as a number of other conditions.
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc. (NASDAQ:HMIN): Down -15.36%. Home Inns & Hotels Management, Inc. operates a chain of budget hotels in the People’s Republic of China. The Company manages some of the hotels in its chain on behalf of franchisees.
- Yandex NV (NASDAQ:YNDX): Down -13.13%. Yandex N.V. operates an Internet search engine in Russia. It offers access to a range of information available online; email and personalized services, including email, photo, Website, and blog-hosting services; maps and location-based services comprising map service, road traffic congestion monitoring, maps of metro systems, panoramic photo images of streets and towns, and user-generated map services; and downloadable applications and services for mobile and digital platforms and devices.
- Sohu.com Inc. (NASDAQ:SOHU): Down -11.25%. Sohu.com Inc. operates an Internet portal in China. The Company’s Web site consists of Chinese language Web navigational and search capabilities, Web-based communications services, and a platform for e-commerce services.
- Alpha Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE:ANR): Down -11.01%. Alpha Natural Resources, Inc. extracts, processes, and markets steam and metallurgical coal. The Company conducts operations from surface and underground mines located in the northern and central Appalachian regions and Colorado, all located in the United States. Alpha Natural Resources markets its coal to electric utilities, steel and other industrial producers.
- First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR): Down -10.35%. First Solar, Inc. designs and manufactures solar modules. The Company uses a thin film semiconductor technology to manufacture electricity-producing solar modules.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Google Finance. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>