Here are 10 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Avon Products Inc. (NYSE:AVP): Down 1.45% to $25.85. Avon Products, Inc. manufactures and direct sells beauty and related products. The Company markets its products to consumers worldwide through independent sales representatives. Avon’s product line includes beauty, fashion and home. Avon Products, Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Powering Ahead>>
- Best Buy Co. Inc. (NYSE:BBY): Down 2.32% to $26.96. Best Buy Co., Inc. retails consumer electronics, home office products, entertainment software, appliances and related services through its retail stores, as well as its web site. The Company also retails pre-recorded home entertainment products through retail stores.
- HCA Inc. (NYSE:HCA): Down 6.52% to $24.94. HCA Holdings, Inc. operates hospitals. The Company operates acute care hospitals, outpatient facilities, clinics and other patient care delivery settings. HCA operates hospitals in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR): Down 1.58% to $23.02. Juniper Networks, Inc. provides Internet infrastructure solutions for Internet service providers and other telecommunications service providers. The Company offers network infrastructure solutions that includes IP routing, Ethernet switching, security and application acceleration solutions.
- Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM): Down 0.84% to $24.79. Research In Motion Limited (RIM) designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Company provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications.
- Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (NYSE:SID): Down 2.26% to $10.38. Companhia Siderurgica Nacional S.A. (CSN) manufactures iron and steel in Brazil. The Company operates mines, an integrated steel mill, service centers, ports, and railroads. CSN manufactures and distributes hot-rolled, cold-rolled, and galvanized steel products to the automobile, auto parts, civil construction, electrical equipment, and packaging industries.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (NASDAQ:TEVA): Down 6.17% to $43.76. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. develops, manufactures and markets generic and branded human pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. The Company produces antibiotics, oncological products, Alpha D3 for treatment of post-menopausal bone loss in women and Copaxone for treatment of multiple sclerosis. Teva develops novel drugs for diseases of the central nervous system.
- Veolia Environnement S.A. (NYSE:VE): Down 3.93% to $21.51. Veolia Environnement operates utility and public transportation businesses. The Company supplies drinking water, provides waste management services, manages and maintains heating and air conditioning systems, and operates rail and road passenger transportation systems.
- Wipro Ltd. (NYSE:WIT): Down 1.01% to $11.76. Wipro Limited specializes in IT and computer related technologies. The Group’s services encompass a number of areas, including software architecture, business intelligence systems, e-commerce, data warehousing, Internet access devices, network management, system administration, messaging systems, IT consulting and design. Wipro also has a presence in niche markets of consumer products.
- Waste Management, Inc. (NYSE:WM): Down 0.03% to $31.48. Waste Management, Inc. provides waste management services including collection, transfer, recycling, resource recovery and disposal services, and operates waste-to-energy facilities. The Company serves municipal, commercial, industrial, and residential customers throughout North America.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>