Here are 10 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ:CLWR): Down 4.72% to $3.03. Clearwire Corporation provides wireless broadband services. The Company operates a wireless network in the United States as well as other countries.
- CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE:CX): Down 4.34% to $7.50. Cemex SAB de CV is a building products company. The Company produces, distributes, and markets cement, ready-mix concrete, aggregates, and related building materials. Cemex operates throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
- Human Genome Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ:HGSI): Down 7.41% to $21.50. Human Genome Sciences, Inc. researches and develops proprietary pharmaceutical and diagnostic products. The Company’s products predict, prevent, detect, treat, and cure disease based on the discovery of human and microbial genes.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd. Common Share (KOS): Down 2.24% to $15.69.
- Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE:LUV): Down 0.48% to $10.42. Southwest Airlines Co. is a domestic airline that provides primarily short-haul, high-frequency, point-to-point service. The Company offers flights throughout the United States.
- Inergy, L.P. (NYSE:NRGY): Down 3.57% to $33.00. Inergy, L.P. is an energy infrastructure and distribution company. Inergy operates a retail and wholesale propane supply, marketing and distribution business. The Company also operates a midstream business that includes a natural gas storage business, a liquefied petroleum gas storage business, a natural gas liquids business and a solution-mining and salt production company.
- New York Community Bancorp Inc. (NYSE:NYB): Down 3.8% to $14.43. New York Community Bancorp, Inc. is a multi-bank holding company. The Company, through its banking subsidiaries, offers a full range of traditional and non-traditional products and services, and originates multi-family, commercial real estate, and construction loans, primarily in the New York metropolitan area.
- Old Republic International Corp. (NYSE:ORI): Down 3.59% to $10.75. Old Republic International Corporation is an insurance holding company whose subsidiaries market, underwrite, and provide risk management services. The Company provides services for a variety of coverages in the property and liability, mortgage guaranty, title, and life and health insurance fields.
- ProShares UltraShort QQQ (NYSE:QID): Down 2.03% to $45.83. UltraShort QQQ ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the NASDAQ-100 Index
- United Microelectronics Corporation (NYSE:UMC): Down 6.3% to $2.38. United Microelectronics Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets integrated circuits (NYSE:ICS) and related electronic products. The Company’s main products are consumer electronic ICs, memory ICs, personal computer peripheral ICs, and communication ICs.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>