10 Stocks Hit Rock Bottom 52-Week Lows As Markets Rise Steadily
Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Aeropostale, Inc. (NYSE:ARO): Up 0.63% to $20.92. Aeropostale, Inc. is a mall-based retailer of casual apparel and accessories that targets young women and men in the pre-teen and teenage market. The Company’s stores provide active-oriented, fashion basic merchandise. Aeropostale operates stores throughout the United States.
- Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. (BRP): Down 1.13% to $10.50.
- Greenhill & Co., Inc. (NYSE:GHL): Down 1.17% to $57.57. Greenhill & Co., Inc is an independent investment bank. The Company focuses on providing financial advice on mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, financings and capital raisings to corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments. Greenhill & Co. has offices throughout the world.
- Logitech International SA (NASDAQ:LOGI): Up 0.76% to $13.20. Logitech International S.A. manufactures personal computer input devices. The Company produces computer mice which help the user move the cursor around the computer screen quickly, trackballs, game controllers, keyboards, PC video cameras, and multimedia speakers. The Company sells its products worldwide.
- Lexmark International Inc. (NYSE:LXK): Down 0.51% to $30.94. Lexmark International, Inc. develops, manufactures, and supplies printing and imaging solutions for offices and homes. The Company’s products include laser printers, inkjet printers, multifunction devices, and associated supplies, services and solutions. Lexmark’s products are sold in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, the Pacific Rim and the Caribbean.
- Maxcom Telecomunicaciones S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE:MXT): Down 2.01% to $2.93. Maxcom Telecomunicaciones SA de CV offers telecommunications services. The Company offers local and long distance telephone services to residences and small to medium-sized businesses, as well as conference calling, data transmission, and high-speed Internet access. Maxcom is a facilities-based telecommunications provider (CLEC).
- NetQin Mobile Inc. American Dep (NQ): Down 1.79% to $8.25.
- Netspend Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTSP): Down 5.31% to $8.73. Netspend Holdings, Inc. issues reloadable prepaid debit cards. The Company primarily serves people who don’t have bank deposit accounts.
- PetMed Express Inc. (NASDAQ:PETS): Down 10.73% to $13.14. PetMed Express, Inc. is a pet pharmacy. The Company offers prescription and nonprecription pet medications, as well as health and nutritional supplements. PetMed Express offers its products via telephone, fax, mail, and the Internet to customers throughout the United States.
- 21Vianet Group Inc. (VNET): Up 3.71% to $14.26.