10 Stocks Hitting 52-Week Lows As Dow Drops 242 Points
Here are 10 stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Advantest Corp. (NYSE:ATE): Down 11.74% to $15.86. ADVANTEST CORPORATION produces semiconductor testing devices and electronic measuring instruments. The Company’s products include large-scale integration (NYSE:LSI) test systems, memory test systems, dynamic test handlers, network analyzers, electronic meters, optical testing devices, and signal sources.
- AU Optronics Corp. (NYSE:AUO): Down 3.77% to $8.17. AU Optronics Corp. manufactures and markets thin film transistor-liquid crystal displays (TFT-LCDs) and plasma display panels (PDPs). The Company sells its products in Taiwan and exports worldwide.
- Cephalon Inc. (NASDAQ:CEPH): Down 1.94% to $54.49. Cephalon, Inc. is an international biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and markets biopharmaceutical products to treat neurological disorders, pain, and cancer. The Company’s products include a product that treats excessive daytime sleepiness associated with narcolepsy.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO): Down 1.96% to $17.05. Cisco Systems, Inc. supplies data networking products for the Internet. The Company’s Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are installed at corporations, public institutions and telecommunication companies worldwide. The Company’s solutions transport data, voice, and video within buildings, across campuses, and around the world.
- Dolby Laboratories Inc. (NYSE:DLB): Down 2.28% to $48.83. Dolby Laboratories Inc. develops audio signal processing systems for the motion picture, broadcasting, and music recording industries, as well as the consumer market.
- Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR): Down 2.69% to $66.65. Entergy Corporation is an integrated energy company that is primarily focused on electric power production and retail electric distribution operations. The Company delivers electricity to utility customers in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas. Entergy also owns and operates nuclear plants in the northern United States
- Genpact Ltd. (NYSE:G): Down 2.46% to $13.09. Genpact Limited manages business processes for companies around the world. The Company works with companies to help them streamline their business processes.
- Kinross Gold Corporation (NYSE:KGC): Down 2.57% to $14.41. Kinross Gold Corporation is involved in the exploration, development, and production of gold in countries located around the world. The Company currently has operations in the United States, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador and Russia.
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (NYSE:LFC): Down 2.35% to $55.29. China Life Insurance Co., Limited offers a wide range of life, accident, and health insurance products and services.
- United Microelectronics Corporation (NYSE:UMC): Down 5.66% to $2.50. United Microelectronics Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets integrated circuits (NYSE:ICS) and related electronic products. The Company’s main products are consumer electronic ICs, memory ICs, personal computer peripheral ICs, and communication ICs.