10 Stocks Hitting 52-Week Lows As Their Share Prices Disappear Like Houdini
Here are 10 stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Cbeyond, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBEY): Up 1.03% to $11.77. Cbeyond, Inc. offers telecommunications services to small businesses. The Company offers local and long distance telephone services, T-1 Internet access, and Internet-based applications.
- Cree Inc. (NASDAQ:CREE): Down 12.45% to $42.90. Cree, Inc. develops and manufactures semiconductor materials and electronic devices made from silicon carbide (SiC). The Company uses proprietary technology to make enabling compound semiconductors such as blue and green light emitting diodes, SiC crystals used in the production of unique gemstones, and SiC wafers that are sold for device production and research.
- Dolby Laboratories Inc. (NYSE:DLB): Up 1.14% to $48.09. Dolby Laboratories Inc. develops audio signal processing systems for the motion picture, broadcasting, and music recording industries, as well as the consumer market.
- General Motors Corporation (NYSE:GM): Up 1.37% to $31.16. Ford’s (NYSE:F) major U.S. competitor, General Motors Co. manufactures and markets new cars and trucks. The Company offers features for special needs drivers, OnStar vehicle protection, service, parts, accessories, maintenance, XM satellite radio, features for commercial owners, and more. General Motors offers its vehicles and services worldwide.
- hhgregg, Inc. (NYSE:HGG): Down 0.38% to $13.27. hhgregg, Inc. retails video products, brand name appliances, audio products and accessories.
- Micromet, Inc. (NASDAQ:MITI): Up 4.77% to $5.05. Micromet, Inc. is a biotechnology company. The Company develops novel antibody-based drugs for the treatment of cancer, inflammation and autoimmune diseases.
- Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NKTR): Up 0.7% to $8.66. Nektar Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company which develops a pipeline of drug candidates that utilize company platforms. The Company’s product pipeline is comprised of early to late stage drug candidates across a number of therapeutic areas including oncology, pain, anti-infectives, anti-viral and immunology.
- PAETEC Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:PAET): Down 3.15% to $3.07. PAETEC Holding Corporation offers communications services to businesses. The Company offers medium and large businesses in metropolitan areas of the United States local and long distance voice services, data services, and Internet services.
- RadioShack Corp. (NYSE:RSH): Up 0.43% to $14.01. RadioShack Corporation operates a chain of retail consumer electronics goods and services stores located throughout the United States and Mexico, along with wireless phone kiosks in the US, and dealer outlets worldwide. The Company offers consumers wireless phone and other electronic products and services from national brands and exclusive private brands and wireless carriers.
- Yongye International, Inc. (NASDAQ:YONG): Down 10.09% to $5.70. Yongye International, Inc. researches, develops, produces and sells fulvic acid based liquids and powder nutrient compounds used in the agriculture industry. The Company’s product acts as a transport agent helping plant cells absorb the minerals and elements for growth.