10 Stocks Popular Among Investors and Traders March 23rd
Following is a list of 10 hot stocks that have hit our trading screens at Wall St. Watchdog:
- Jabil Circuit, Inc. (NYSE:JBL): Shares of Jabil Circuit are trading higher today on news that its earnings of $0.54 per share exceeded analyst expectations. Jabil Circuit, Inc. is an electronic manufacturing services provider for international electronics companies in the communications, personal computer, peripheral, consumer, and automotive markets. The Company offers circuit design, board design from schematic, prototype assembly, volume board assembly, system assembly, repair, and warranty services.
- Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F): Shares of Ford Motor Company are trading lower today on speculation that recent very high trading volume augurs future problems at the company. Ford Motor Company designs, manufactures, and services cars and trucks. The Company also provides vehicle-related financing, leasing, and insurance through its subsidiary.
- China GengSheng Minerals, Inc. (AMEX:CHGS): Shares of China GengSheng Minerals are trading higher today on trading volume of 6.6 million shares. Average volume for this company’s stock is less than 1 million shares traded per day. China GengSheng Minerals Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures monolithic refractory products and industrial ceramic products. The Company also manufactures fracture proppant products.
- Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE): Shares of Adobe Systems Incorporated are trading lower today on news that UBS AG (NYSE:UBS) lowered its earnings estimates and price target for the stock. Adobe Systems Incorporated develops, markets, and supports computer software products and technologies. The Company’s products allow users to express and use information across all print and electronic media. Adobe offers a line of application software products, type products, and content for creating, distributing, and managing information.
- XOMA Limited (NASDAQ:XOMA): Shares of XOMA Limited are trading lower today on news that one of its promising diabetes drugs did not deliver the results expected in a trial. XOMA Ltd., a biopharmaceutical company, develops and manufactures genetically engineered protein, peptide, and antibody pharmaceuticals. The Company’s medical targets include bacterial and fungal infections, infectious complications, and immunologic and inflammatory disorders. XOMA’s primary drug development platform is bactericidal/permeability-increasing protein.
- Cree, Inc. (NASDAQ:CREE): Shares of Cree are trading lower today on news that the company cut its third-quarter revenue forecast from $265 million to $220 million. Cree, Inc. develops and manufactures semiconductor materials and electronic devices made from silicon carbide (SiC). The Company uses proprietary technology to make enabling compound semiconductors such as blue and green light emitting diodes, SiC crystals used in the production of unique gemstones, and SiC wafers that are sold for device production and research.
- Discover Financial Services (NYSE:DFS): Shares of Discover Financial Services are trading higher today after the company reported positive earnings news yesterday. Discover Financial Services is a credit card issuer and electronic payment services company. The Company issues credit cards and offers student and personal loans, as well as savings products such as certificates of deposit and money market accounts and operates an automated teller machine(ATM)/debit network, which includes ATMs, as well as POS terminals nationwide.
- Cintas Corporation (NASDAQ:CTAS): Shares of Cintas are trading higher today. JPM Morgan Chase (NYSE:JPM) issued a “neutral” rating on the stock, with a $30 price target. Cintas designs, manufactures and implements corporate identity uniform programs. The Company also provides entrance mats, restroom supplies, promotional products, document management, fire protection, and first aid and safety services.
- Dynasil Corporation of America (NASDAQ:DYSL): Shares of Dynasil of America are trading higher today on news that the company was issued a patent for new radiation detection equipment. Dynasil Corporation of America manufactures and markets synthetic fused silica products. The Company also distributes fused quartz material that it obtains from a variety of sources. Dynasil’s products are used primarily as components of optical instruments, lasers, analytical instruments, semiconductor/electronic devices, spacecraft/aircraft components, and in devices for the energy industry.
- General Mills, Inc. (NYSE:GIS): Shares of General Mills are trading lower today on speculation that higher commodities prices will negatively affect its operations. General Mills, Inc. manufactures and markets branded and packaged consumer foods worldwide. The Company also supplies branded and unbranded food products to the foodservice and commercial baking industries.