10 Stocks That Hit 52-Week Low Rock Bottom Blues Today
Here are some of the top stocks that just hit their lowest price in the past 12 months:
1) United States Natural Gas (NYSE:UNG): Down 1.54% to $5.10. United States Natural Gas Fund LP is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is for the units’ net asset value to reflect the performance of the price of natural gas delivered at the Henry Hub, Louisiana, as measured by the futures contract on natural gas traded on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
2) Tellabs Inc. (NASDAQ:TLAB): Down 0.57% to $5.22. Tellabs, Inc. designs, manufactures, markets, and services voice, data, and video transport and network access systems. The Company’s products are used worldwide by public telephone companies, long-distance carriers, alternate service providers, cellular service providers, cable operators, government agencies, utilities, and business end-users.
3) RadioShack Corp. (NYSE:RSH): Down 1.24% to $14.35. RadioShack Corporation operates a chain of retail consumer electronics goods and services stores located throughout the United States and Mexico, along with wireless phone kiosks in the US, and dealer outlets worldwide. The Company offers consumers wireless phone and other electronic products and services from national brands and exclusive private brands and wireless carriers.
4) Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd. (NYSE:CCSC): Down 15.61% to $18.00. Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd. operates a quick service restaurant chain in China. The Company’s restaurants offer dishes prepared in the Sichuan style as well as a wide selection of other dishes, appetizers, desserts and beverages.
5) Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NKTR): Down 6.27% to $9.12. Nektar Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company which develops a pipeline of drug candidates that utilize company platforms. The Company’s product pipeline is comprised of early to late stage drug candidates across a number of therapeutic areas including oncology, pain, anti-infectives, anti-viral and immunology.
6) Hudson City Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCBK): Down 8.99% to $9.92. Hudson City Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company. The Company, through its banking subsidiary, is a federally chartered stock savings bank that offers traditional deposit products, residential real estate mortgage loans and consumer loans. Hudson also purchase mortgages and mortgage-backed securities and other securities issued by U.S. government-sponsored enterprises.
7) Eastman Kodak Co. (NYSE:EK): Down 0.93% to $3.19. Eastman Kodak Company develops, manufactures, and markets imaging products. The company provides professional and consumer digital cameras, laser images for radiologists, and photographic films for professionals and amateurs. Kodak also provides digital services for cinematographers, document scanners, aerial images, digital printers for commercial customers, and flat panel displays.
8) Insmed Incorporated (NASDAQ:INSM): Up 0.02% to $0.50. Insmed, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company develops and commercializes drugs that treat metabolic diseases, endocrine disorders and oncology. Insmed offers products for the treatment of Type 1 and 2 diabetes, polycystic ovary syndrome, and osteoporotic hip fracture.
9) PetMed Express Inc. (NASDAQ:PETS): Up 1.72% to $14.82. PetMed Express, Inc. is a pet pharmacy. The Company offers prescription and nonprecription pet medications, as well as health and nutritional supplements. PetMed Express offers its products via telephone, fax, mail, and the Internet to customers throughout the United States.
10) CDC Corporation, CHINA (NASDAQ:CHINA): Down 4.61% to $2.69. CDC Corporation develops and markets enterprise software. The Company produces enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management, supply chain management, order management, human resources and payroll management, and business intelligence software. CDC also offers information technology, e-business consulting, web development, and application development services.