Here are some of the top stocks that just hit their highest price in the past 12 months:
1) Kellogg Company (NYSE:K): Up 0.67% to $54.33. Kellogg Company manufactures and markets ready-to-eat cereal and other convenience foods. The Company’s products include cereals, cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, fruit snacks, frozen waffles and veggie foods. Kellogg markets its products in the United States, Canada, and other countries throughout the world.
2) TD AMERITRADE Holding Corporation (NASDAQ:AMTD): Up 0.22% to $22.49. TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation provides online brokerage services. The Company, through its private client and institutional client divisions, provides tiered levels of brokerage products and services tailored to meet the varying investing, trading, and execution needs of self-directed individual investors, financial institutions, and corporations.
3) Hershey Co. (NYSE:HSY): Down 0.17% to $52.94. The Hershey Company manufactures chocolate and sugar confectionery products. The Company’s principal products include confectionery and snack products; gum and mint refreshment products; and food and beverage enhancers such as baking ingredients, toppings and beverages.
4) Covidien plc (NYSE:COV): Down 0.06% to $52.98. Covidien PLC is a global healthcare products company. The Company develops, manufactures and distributes a diverse range of medical devices and supplies, diagnostics imaging agents, pharmaceuticals and other healthcare products for use in clinical and home settings.
5) Suncor Energy Inc. (NYSE:SU): Up 2.12% to $47.73. Suncor Energy, Inc. is a integrated energy company focused on developing the Athabasca oil sands basin. The Company extracts and upgrades oil sands into refinery feedstock and diesel fuel, explores for, develops and produces natural gas, refines crude oil and markets a range of petroleum and petrochemical products, and operates crude oil pipelines and retail petroleum stations.
6) Walt Disney Co. (NYSE:DIS): Down 1.18% to $43.55. The Walt Disney Company, an entertainment company, conducts operations in media networks, studio entertainment, theme parks and resorts, consumer products, and Internet and direct marketing. The Company produces motion pictures, television programs, and musical recordings, as well as publishes books and magazines. Disney also operates ABC radio and television and theme parks.
7) BHP Billiton Ltd. (NYSE:BHP): Down 0.27% to $95.76. BHP Billiton Limited is an international resources company. The Company’s principal business lines are mineral exploration and production, including coal, iron ore, gold, titanium, ferroalloys, nickel and copper concentrate, as well as petroleum exploration, production, and refining.
8) Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR): Up 0.8% to $44.11. Juniper Networks, Inc. provides Internet infrastructure solutions for Internet service providers and other telecommunications service providers. The Company offers network infrastructure solutions that includes IP routing, Ethernet switching, security and application acceleration solutions.
9) ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP): Up 0.54% to $79.98. ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company which operates in several business segments. The Company explores for and produces petroleum, and refines, markets, supplies, and transports petroleum. ConocoPhillips also gathers and processes natural gas, and produces and distributes chemicals and plastics.
10) Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE:ALU): Up 5.4% to $5.66. Alcatel-Lucent manufactures telecommunications equipment, and offers telecommunications services. The Company’s telecommunications equipment and services enable its customers to send or receive virtually any type of voice or data transmission. Alcatel-Lucent designs and builds public and private networks, communications systems and software, and data networking systems.