Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 10 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Apollo Global Management, LLC (NASDAQ:APO): Down 2.21% to $11.92. Apollo Global Management LLC provides global alternative asset manager services. The Company specializes in private equity, credit-oriented capital markets, and real estate funds invested across a core group of industries where Apollo has knowledge and resources. Apollo Global Management provides services throughout the world.
- Alon Holdings Blue Square – Israel Ltd (NYSE:BSI): Down 1.45% to $6.11. Alon Holdings Blue Square Ltd. owns and operates supermarkets and specialty stores in Israel. The Company sells consumer products including food and beverages, apparel, housewares, electronics, and cosmetics.
- Francesca’s Holdings Corporatio (FRAN): Down 5.23% to $19.92.
- Isoftstone Holdings Limited (NYSE:ISS): Down 1.23% to $8.00. iSoftStone Holdings Limited is an information technology (NYSE:IT) service provider in China. The Company focuses on four main industry vehicles including technology; communications; banking, financial services and insurance; and energy, transportation and public sector. iSoftStone Holdings Ltd provides consulting and solutions, IT services, and business process outsourcing.
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE:JKS): Down 0.77% to $12.90. JinkoSolar Holding Company Limited manufactures solar products. The Company produces silicon wafers, solar cells and solar modules.
- Grupo Prisa SA (NYSE:PRIS): Up 0.96% to $5.25. Promotora de Informaciones S.A. (Prisa) is a Spanish media company. The Company publishes the newspapers El Pais, Cinco Dias, and AS, and the magazines La Mirada, Cinemania, and Claves de Razon Practica, prints books and commercial brochures, operates radio stations, operates music recording and publishing businesses, and purchases advertising on behalf of clients.
- Trina Solar Ltd. (NYSE:TSL): Down 0.96% to $12.39. Trina Solar Limited manufactures solar-power products including photovoltaic wafers, ingots, cells and modules. The Company’s solar modules provide environmentally-friendly electric power for residential, commercial, industrial, and other applications worldwide.
- Urban Outfitters Inc. (NASDAQ:URBN): Down 2.02% to $25.26. Urban Outfitters, Inc. operates retail stores and direct response, including a catalog and Web sites. The Company’s Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie retail concepts sell fashion apparel, accessories, and household and gift merchandise. Urban also designs and markets young women’s casual wear which it provides to the Company’s retail operations and sells to retailers worldwide.
- Xueda Education Group (NYSE:XUE): Down 3.85% to $5.74. Xueda Education Group. provides tutoring services for primary and secondary school students in China with a focus on offering personalized tutoring services. The Company conducts its tutoring business through our variable interest entity, or VIE, and its subsidiaries and schools located in cities throughout China.
- Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. Ltd. (NYSE:YGE): 0% to $5.08. Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited designs, manufactures and sells PV modules. The Company also designs, assembles, sells and installs PV systems that are connected to an electricity transmission grid or those that operate on a stand-alone basis.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)