Following is a list of 10 hot stocks that have hit our trading screens here at Wall St. Watchdog:
- NVIDIA Corp (NASDAQ:NVDA): Shares of NVIDIA Corp are trading today. NVIDIA Corporation designs, develops, and markets three dimensional (3D) graphics processors and related software. The Company’s products provide interactive 3D graphics to the mainstream personal computer market.
- Costco (NASDAQ:COST): Shares of Costco are trading today. Costco Wholesale Corporation operates wholesale membership warehouses in multiple countries. The Company sells all kinds of food, automotive supplies, toys, hardware, sporting goods, jewelry, electronics, apparel, health and beauty aids, as well as other goods.
- CONN’S, Inc. (NASDAQ:CONN): Shares of CONN’S are trading higher today. Conn’s, Inc. is a specialty retailer of home appliances and consumer electronics through stores in Texas and Louisiana, and via its website. Conn’s also offers home office equipment, lawn and garden products, and other home products such as bedding.
- Antares Pharma, Inc. (AMEX:AIS): Shares of Antares Pharma are trading lower today. Antares Pharma, Inc. develops pharmaceutical delivery systems, including needle-free and mini-needle injector systems and transdermal gel technologies. The Company distributes its needle-free injector systems in various countries. Antares also conducts research and development with transdermal gel products and has several products in clinical evaluation with partners.
- Freeport-Mcmoran Copper Gold (NYSE:FCX): Shares of Freeport-Mcmoran Copper Gold are trading today. Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc., through its subsidiary, is a copper, gold and molybdenum mining company. The Company primarily mines for copper and owns mining interests in Chile and Indonesia. Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold also, through a subsidiary, is involved in smelting and refining of copper concentrates. Gold Glitters at All-Time Highs as Silver Shines Parabolic>>
- PriceSmart (NASDAQ:PSMT): Shares of PriceSmart are trading today. PriceSmart, Inc. owns and manages international merchandising businesses. The Company licenses and owns membership stores using the trade name PriceSmart and PriceCostco. PriceSmart’s international market consists of Latin America and Asia. The Company also operates domestic merchandising programs, including its Auto Referral Program and its Travel Program.
- Rite Aid (NYSE:RAD): Shares of Rite Aid are trading today. Rite Aid Corporation operates a retail drugstore chain in various states and the District of Columbia. The Company’s stores sell prescription drugs, as well as other products such as nonprescription medications, health and beauty aids, and cosmetics.
- Blyth, Inc. (NYSE:BTH): Shares of Blyth are trading higher today. Blyth, Inc. designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes a line of candles and home fragrance products in the United States. The Company’s products include scented candles, outdoor lighting products, potpourri, and environmental fragrance products. Blyth also markets related candle accessories and decorative seasonal products.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc. (NYSE:TPX): Shares of Tempur-Pedic International are trading higher today. Tempur-Pedic International Inc., through its primary subsidiary Tempur World, manufactures and markets foam mattresses, pillows, and miscellaneous products under the Tempur-Pedic and other brand names.
- XenoPort, Inc. (NASDAQ:XNPT): Shares of XenoPort are trading lower today. XenoPort Inc. is biopharmaceutical company focused on developing a portfolio of internally discovered product candidates that utilize the body’s natural nutrient transporter mechanisms to improve the therapeutic benefits of existing drugs.
Advantage: Check out our interactive stock charts, fundamentals, Twitter stream, and more >>