10 Top Stocks Hit 52-Week Highs On Bullish Day for Markets
Here are stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (NASDAQ:ULTA): Up 0.56% to $63.17. Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. sells cosmetics, fragrances, skin and hair care products, appliances, and accessories. The Company also offers hair salon services, manicures, pedicures, massages, and other beauty & spa treatments.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. (NYSE:BR): Down 0.3% to $23.45. Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. provides technology-based outsourcing solutions to the financial services industry. The Company offers a broad range of solutions that help clients serve their retail and institutional customers across the entire investment lifecycle, including pre-trade, trade, and post-trade processing.
- Fusion-io Inc. (NYSE:FIO): Up 17.3% to $33.70. iShares FTSE NAREIT Industrial/Office Capped Index Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the FTSE NAREIT Industrial/Office Capped Index.
- Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P. (NYSE:TNH): Up 2.22% to $136.95. Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P., through its subsidiaries, markets and produces nitrogen, fertilizer, crop protection products, and seed and services for agricultural, turf, ornamental, and other growers. The Company also produces nitrogen products and methanol for industrial customers.
- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE:N): Up 2.6% to $38.30. NetSuite Inc. provides relationship management software solutions . The Company offers a comprehensive suite of enterprise resource planning, or ERP, customer relationship management, or CRM, and e-commerce solutions.
- Vanguard Intermediate-Term Bond ETF (NYSE:BIV): Down 0.27% to $85.14. Vanguard Intermediate-Term Bond ETF is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks to track the performance of the Barclays Capital 5-10 Year Government/Credit Index, which includes all medium and larger issues of U.S. government, investment-grade corporate, and investment-grade international bonds with maturities between 5 and 10 years.
- CLARCOR Inc. (NYSE:CLC): Up 1.19% to $45.92. CLARCOR Inc. manufactures and distributes filtration products for engine/mobile and industrial/environmental products, as well as consumer packaging products. The Company makes filters for a variety of automotive and heavy duty applications. CLARCOR’s packaging products include a variety of custom styled containers and packaging items.
- CROCS Inc. (NASDAQ:CROX): Up 2.1% to $25.33. Crocs, Inc. designs and manufactures shoes. The Company produces soft, lightweight, non-marking, slip- and odor-resistant shoes made of closed-cell resin material. Crocs manufactures men’s, women’s, and children’s shoes and markets them to retail chains.
- Sapient Corp. (NASDAQ:SAPE): Up 6.59% to $15.04. Sapient Corporation provides integrated management consulting services, Internet commerce solutions, and systems implementation services. The Company’s services include design and development of Internet commerce solutions, implementation and integration of packaged software solutions, design and development of custom software solutions, and production support.
- Wolverine World Wide Inc. (NYSE:WWW): Up 1.01% to $40.91. Wolverine World Wide, Inc. manufactures and markets branded footwear and performance leathers. The Company’s products include shoes, slippers, occupational and safety footwear, and performance outdoor footwear, among others.
Get Actionable Investing Insights: Check Out Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s newest Feature Trades of the Month!